The biggest leap many Android users have to make is going all-in with Google. E-mail, contacts, search results -- Google knows it all. Today is International Data Privacy Day, and the Big G is taking the opportunity to explain its privacy principles in five easy bullet points. Peep them and a cute little explainer video after the break.
- Use information to provide our users with valuable products and services.
- Develop products that reflect strong privacy standards and practices.
- Make the collection of personal information transparent.
- Give users meaningful choices to protect their privacy.
- Be a responsible steward of the information we hold.
Steam for Chrome OS would make Chromeboxes even more awesome
If things play out in just the right way Sony and Microsoft have some real competition to deal with. If not, then it'll still be fun to try and break.
Everything you need to know about the Huawei P40 and P40 Pro
Huawei is getting ready to enter 2020 with a splash thanks to its upcoming P40 and P40 Pro smartphones. Here's everything we know about the phones' specs, design, release, and more.
Samsung Galaxy S20 will have a 5x optical zoom according to latest report
According to a recent report out of Korea, optics manufacturer Optrontech is supplying Samsung with prisms for 5x optical zoom in the Galaxy S20.
A Star Trek Adventure just joined the full library of Oculus Quest games
The Oculus Quest allows you to play VR games without requiring a PC, phone, or external sensors. Here's every game you can buy or download for free!