Apparent pictures and specs of Samsung Nexus 10 tablet leak
A batch of photos and a specification list of the Nexus 10 tablet have surfaced today, making the rumored Samsung device seem all the more real. It's running Android 4.2, which still counts as Jelly Bean. We heard that there's some new action in the settings pull-down menu in 4.2, but the rest of the features are still a mystery. If this is real, it's probably what we're going to see next Monday. Here's what's inside the Nexus 10, according to the source.
- Samsung Exynos 5250 clocked at 1.7 GHz, Dual-core Cortex-A15, Mali-T604 GPU
- 2 GB RAM
- 16GB internal storage (other options possible)
- 10.1-inch Super AMOLED display, 2560 x 1600 pixel resolution, 298.9 pixels-per-inch
- 5-megapixel rear-facing camera, LED flash
- Front-facing camera
- Bluetooth 4.0
- Dual speakers located on front of device
We've seen a few other signs of Samsung's Nexus 10 device, including EXIF data buried in pictures posted by Google's Vic Gundotra, and a few glimpses from a supposed manual. Sure, these pictures look convincing enough, but we've seen some pretty elaborate hoaxes lately... What do you guys think - is this legit? Would you buy one if these specs panned out? How much would you pay for one?
Get the Android Central Newsletter
Instant access to breaking news, the hottest reviews, great deals and helpful tips.