With plenty of Galaxy Note 5 cases certainly on the way, Urban Armor Gear (UAG) has unveiled its first case for the upcoming Samsung Galaxy Note 5, which combines protection and style. The case, which is now available to be pre-ordered, will come in a variety of colors such as Magma (translucent red), Ice (clear), Ash (translucent gray), black, white and orange. Some of the key features of the case include:
- Feather-light composite construction
- Armor shell and impact resistant soft core
- Low-profile lip to protect the screen
- Over sized tactile buttons and non-slip ruggedized grip
- Glare-free flash photos and un-compromised audio
- Scratch resistant skid pads and screen surround
- Meets military drop-test standards (MIL STD 810G 516.6)
Pre-orders are now being accepted by UAG, with the case carrying a price tag of $39.95. Samsung is holding a press event on August 13, at which point we expect to see the Samsung Galaxy Note 5 become official. If you are looking to pick up a Note 5, and want to keep it protected, be sure to place your order now.
Will you be picking up a Galaxy Note 5 case? Drop a comment and let us know!