The Galaxy S II is Samsung's follow-up to their wildly popular Galaxy S. It's one of the first Android devices to bring users Gingerbread (2.3.5) out of the box, as well as a stunning 4.52-inch Super-AMOLED Plus display powered by a Snapdragon dual-core processor. The addition of NFC makes it ready for apps and features like Google Wallet, and the HSPA+42 radio should ensure fast data speeds.
Top T-Mobile Samsung Galaxy S II Stories
Recent T-Mobile Samsung Galaxy S II Forum Threads
- T989 Freezes on the "Goodbye" screen
- Help switching from T-Mobile to Straight Talk
- I need to move music from my device memory to the sd card
- Galaxy 2 requires password but I cannot use QWERTY keyboard
- Can't boot into download mode
- Need Help Unbricking T989
- what is currently the best rom for SGH- t989
- Wifi keeps turning itself on and killing my battery
- Galaxy s2 - Turns on halfway then vibrates every 2 secs. (Wet indicator RED)
- Is it just my bad luck, or do Samsung phones have issues?
- See All Threads