Samsung and AT&T have teamed up to release the 10.1-inch Galaxy Tab 2 that sports 4G LTE network speeds, Android 4.0 (ICS) and a wide array of Samsung's apps including Media Hub, AllShare Play and Smart Remote.
Other features of the Galaxy Tab 2 10.1" include a 7,000mAh Li-ion battery, 1GB of RAM, and a 1GHz dual-core processor.
Recent Samsung Galaxy Tab 2 10-1" Forum Threads
- GT-P5113 Galaxy Tab 2 10.1 Wi-Fi Running Jellybean - 2 Problems
- Galaxy Tab 2 Locked out (opening screen locked), how can I get into it?
- Dropped tablet and now screen has inverted colors (did not crack)
- Why does my Tab 2 10.1 keeps on shutting down by itself?
- web address bar gone
- Why am I getting the error message unfortunately, the phone has stopped working on my Galaxy Tab 2?
- Why won't my Galaxy Tab 10.1 turn off (it is fully charged)?
- Simple question: Best way to watch movies on my Tab 2 whilst on an airplane (no Wi-Fi on plane)
- Why doesn't my Samsung Galaxy Tab 2 10.1 turn on?
- Tab 2 10.1 won't stay off
- See All Threads