Samsung and AT&T have teamed up to release the 10.1-inch Galaxy Tab 2 that sports 4G LTE network speeds, Android 4.0 (ICS) and a wide array of Samsung's apps including Media Hub, AllShare Play and Smart Remote.
Other features of the Galaxy Tab 2 10.1" include a 7,000mAh Li-ion battery, 1GB of RAM, and a 1GHz dual-core processor.
Recent Samsung Galaxy Tab 2 10-1" Forum Threads
- a problem seeing the sd card from my laptop
- How to turn OFF shuffle option in Music Player
- Closing tabs in internet browser
- SD card is blank or has unsupported filesystem - 16GB
- Why is my not-used-for-a-year tablet suddenly freezing?
- Will the custom recoveries/ROMs for p5110 work on p5113?
- why do I keep getting "incorrect password" wifi message
- Dropped tablet and now screen has inverted colors (did not crack)
- Tab 2 runs slow!
- My keyboard covers what I am typing in a text box
- See All Threads