Samsung and AT&T have teamed up to release the 10.1-inch Galaxy Tab 2 that sports 4G LTE network speeds, Android 4.0 (ICS) and a wide array of Samsung's apps including Media Hub, AllShare Play and Smart Remote.
Other features of the Galaxy Tab 2 10.1" include a 7,000mAh Li-ion battery, 1GB of RAM, and a 1GHz dual-core processor.
Recent Samsung Galaxy Tab 2 10-1" Forum Threads
- Galaxy Tab 10.1: firmware update
- Why won't my Tablet Bluetooth connect?
- Can I download directly to my micro sd card?
- Can I update my Galaxy Tab 2 10.1 tablet (model gt-5110) currently running Android 4.2.2?
- Android tablet 10.1 can't connect to WIFI/Internet after factory reset. What is going on?
- Why am I getting the error message unfortunately, the phone has stopped working on my Galaxy Tab 2?
- Is there a problem with some mapping Apps on the Galaxy Tab 2 10.1?
- Galaxy Tab 2 10.1 error message, how can I fix it?
- Digitizer wont work after self screen installed
- Why is my touch screen not working on my Samsung Galaxy 2 10.1 tab?
- See All Threads