The Galaxy Tab 10.1 is Samsung's follow-up to its 7-inch original model. The name 10.1 comes from it's size of 10.1 inches, which is comparable to the Xoom and iPad.
It's being shipped with Android 3.0 (Honeycomb), Nvidia's dual-core Tegra 2 processor, 8 MP rear camera, 2 MP front-facing and loads of storage with 16 GB and 32 GB models.
Top Samsung Galaxy Tab 10.1 Stories
Recent Samsung Galaxy Tab 10.1 Forum Threads
- Galaxy Tab 10.1 (US) MicroSD or Not
- Play Store not updating or downloading apps
- Google Play Store Not Working
- "Unfortunately, the process android.process.media has stopped." What does this mean?
- Connect with Gear ?
- My Samsung Galaxy 10 inch tablet won't start. Any tips?
- Tab Is Frozen at Boot Screen! Help!
- How do you delete the update if you downloaded?
- Does Office 365 install on multiple users on a Galaxy Tab S 10.5?
- How to delete images from wallpapers and gallery?
- See All Threads
Help and Howto
Samsung Galaxy Tab 10.1 Accessories
Now that you've got a Samsung Galaxy Tab 10.1, it's time to accessorize. There are plenty of ways you can enhance your device, be it with cases for protection, memory cards for additional space, chargers to keep you juiced, and so much more. Check out our Samsung Galaxy Tab 10.1 Accessories Guide.