A downsized version of Samsung's 2013 flagship, the Galaxy S4 Mini rocks a 4.3-inch qHD (960x540) SuperAMOLED display, and is powered by a 1.7GHz dual-core processor with 1.5GB of RAM. Around the back there's an 8-megapixel camera, on the front is a 1.9MP front-facer. There's also 8GB of internal storage, expandable via microSD card. Powering everything is an 1,900mAh battery.
The Galaxy S4 Mini boasts many of the headline software features of its larger sibling. It's running Android 4.2.2 Jelly Bean with the latest TouchWiz UI, and in today's press release Samsung highlights features like Sound and Shot, S Translator and S Health, as well as WatchON TV capabilities through a built-in IR blaster.
Top Samsung Galaxy S4 Mini Stories
Recent Samsung Galaxy S4 Mini Forum Threads
- apps won't install
- How do I take off safe mode on my Samsung Galaxy S4 mini phone?
- I have a dead phone ...
- My floating keyboard, when I go into voicemail why is it huge?
- I have an S4 mini and my data gets eaten up very quickly, what should I do?
- Software update applied
- Serious question and needing advice
- Just before I send my phone of for repair - Battery Question
- My S4 Mini turned itself off this morning now won't turn on. How can I get this working again?
- See All Threads