A downsized version of Samsung's 2013 flagship, the Galaxy S4 Mini rocks a 4.3-inch qHD (960x540) SuperAMOLED display, and is powered by a 1.7GHz dual-core processor with 1.5GB of RAM. Around the back there's an 8-megapixel camera, on the front is a 1.9MP front-facer. There's also 8GB of internal storage, expandable via microSD card. Powering everything is an 1,900mAh battery.
The Galaxy S4 Mini boasts many of the headline software features of its larger sibling. It's running Android 4.2.2 Jelly Bean with the latest TouchWiz UI, and in today's press release Samsung highlights features like Sound and Shot, S Translator and S Health, as well as WatchON TV capabilities through a built-in IR blaster.
Top Samsung Galaxy S4 Mini Stories
Recent Samsung Galaxy S4 Mini Forum Threads
- Wrong email address entered on Samsung Account sign up
- I want to install 5.0 lollipop on my Gt-i9190 4.2.2 jellybean, how do I do it?
- Why does my Galaxy s4 mini turn off randomly?
- apps won't install
- Samsung S4 mini location and weather, how can I get them back on my home screen?
- Installing Lollipop
- Samsung Video Player app using up my battery
- How do I split a text message "conversation" in two?
- Xfinity hijacking my wifi - can anyone help?
- I9192 phone not turning on. Black recovery mode screen
- See All Threads