A downsized version of Samsung's 2013 flagship, the Galaxy S4 Mini rocks a 4.3-inch qHD (960x540) SuperAMOLED display, and is powered by a 1.7GHz dual-core processor with 1.5GB of RAM. Around the back there's an 8-megapixel camera, on the front is a 1.9MP front-facer. There's also 8GB of internal storage, expandable via microSD card. Powering everything is an 1,900mAh battery.
The Galaxy S4 Mini boasts many of the headline software features of its larger sibling. It's running Android 4.2.2 Jelly Bean with the latest TouchWiz UI, and in today's press release Samsung highlights features like Sound and Shot, S Translator and S Health, as well as WatchON TV capabilities through a built-in IR blaster.
Top Samsung Galaxy S4 Mini Stories
Recent Samsung Galaxy S4 Mini Forum Threads
- Export email accounts/settings from S4 to S4 Mini?
- S4 Mini won't factory reset
- How do I re-install the operating system of a Samsung S4 mini GT-i9192?
- Encrypting and Decrypting---your advice is appreciated.
- Apps, Apps and more Apps for a S4 Mini....temperatures?
- Why won't my S4 Mini turn on?
- S4 mini recurring mystery notification vibration, what could it be?
- How do I save my pictures from my S4 Mini to my sim card?
- My phone messages are gone, how can I get them back?
- Why does my Galaxy S4 Mini keep losing home wifi?
- See All Threads