A downsized version of Samsung's 2013 flagship, the Galaxy S4 Mini rocks a 4.3-inch qHD (960x540) SuperAMOLED display, and is powered by a 1.7GHz dual-core processor with 1.5GB of RAM. Around the back there's an 8-megapixel camera, on the front is a 1.9MP front-facer. There's also 8GB of internal storage, expandable via microSD card. Powering everything is an 1,900mAh battery.
The Galaxy S4 Mini boasts many of the headline software features of its larger sibling. It's running Android 4.2.2 Jelly Bean with the latest TouchWiz UI, and in today's press release Samsung highlights features like Sound and Shot, S Translator and S Health, as well as WatchON TV capabilities through a built-in IR blaster.
Top Samsung Galaxy S4 Mini Stories
Recent Samsung Galaxy S4 Mini Forum Threads
- Notification LED?
- S4 Mini without Notification LED.
- How can I get my contacts back after a factory reset?
- Connecting s4 mini to Ford radio
- Why can't my phone seem to flash?
- I can no longer hide my pictures via the menu button! Help?
- Samsung galaxy s4 mini's sound is completely GONE!!...sort of?
- apps won't install
- Menu keeps popping up continuously
- How to transfer text messages to PC
- See All Threads