A downsized version of Samsung's 2013 flagship, the Galaxy S4 Mini rocks a 4.3-inch qHD (960x540) SuperAMOLED display, and is powered by a 1.7GHz dual-core processor with 1.5GB of RAM. Around the back there's an 8-megapixel camera, on the front is a 1.9MP front-facer. There's also 8GB of internal storage, expandable via microSD card. Powering everything is an 1,900mAh battery.
The Galaxy S4 Mini boasts many of the headline software features of its larger sibling. It's running Android 4.2.2 Jelly Bean with the latest TouchWiz UI, and in today's press release Samsung highlights features like Sound and Shot, S Translator and S Health, as well as WatchON TV capabilities through a built-in IR blaster.
Top Samsung Galaxy S4 Mini Stories
Recent Samsung Galaxy S4 Mini Forum Threads
- phone refuses to stay on wifi
- Brand new SG S4 Mini with huge battery drain problem.
- Samsung S4 MINI- cannot authenticate my account, how do I fix this?
- If I uninstall the Samsung link from my S4 mini will I lose all pictures and ringtones?
- Antivirus says Trojan found: Preferred Activity Setter 1.2. How do I get rid of them?
- Why do SMS come through as an email and not as an sms?
- Flipped video on Periscope app w/ S4 Mini
- Why can't I update my rooted Samsung Galaxy S4 mini Verizon?
- Ringtone length
- See All Threads