A downsized version of Samsung's 2013 flagship, the Galaxy S4 Mini rocks a 4.3-inch qHD (960x540) SuperAMOLED display, and is powered by a 1.7GHz dual-core processor with 1.5GB of RAM. Around the back there's an 8-megapixel camera, on the front is a 1.9MP front-facer. There's also 8GB of internal storage, expandable via microSD card. Powering everything is an 1,900mAh battery.
The Galaxy S4 Mini boasts many of the headline software features of its larger sibling. It's running Android 4.2.2 Jelly Bean with the latest TouchWiz UI, and in today's press release Samsung highlights features like Sound and Shot, S Translator and S Health, as well as WatchON TV capabilities through a built-in IR blaster.
Top Samsung Galaxy S4 Mini Stories
Recent Samsung Galaxy S4 Mini Forum Threads
- No sound when phone rings or receives a message.
- Why won't my S4 mini go into recovery mode?
- Why did my Samsung Galaxy S4 mini activate the emergency safety feature?
- Why can't I delete photos on my Samsung S4 Galaxy mini that are now on my Picasa web?
- Why can't I paste text?
- Menu keeps popping up continuously
- Why can't I factory reset my S4 Mini?
- Just before I send my phone of for repair - Battery Question
- How does S View working on my Samsung S4 mini?
- Can I copy contacts ?
- See All Threads