A downsized version of Samsung's 2013 flagship, the Galaxy S4 Mini rocks a 4.3-inch qHD (960x540) SuperAMOLED display, and is powered by a 1.7GHz dual-core processor with 1.5GB of RAM. Around the back there's an 8-megapixel camera, on the front is a 1.9MP front-facer. There's also 8GB of internal storage, expandable via microSD card. Powering everything is an 1,900mAh battery.
The Galaxy S4 Mini boasts many of the headline software features of its larger sibling. It's running Android 4.2.2 Jelly Bean with the latest TouchWiz UI, and in today's press release Samsung highlights features like Sound and Shot, S Translator and S Health, as well as WatchON TV capabilities through a built-in IR blaster.
Top Samsung Galaxy S4 Mini Stories
Recent Samsung Galaxy S4 Mini Forum Threads
- Dead Galaxy S4 mini
- apps won't install
- Why is my Kingo Root stopping at 40?
- Custom ROM or recovery for Galaxy s4 Mini verizon(SCH-I435)?
- Blocking text messages
- What likely successor(s) to the "Minis"...?
- Error Message when syncing music to phone
- Notification LED?
- S4 Mini without Notification LED.
- How can I get my contacts back after a factory reset?
- See All Threads