A downsized version of Samsung's 2013 flagship, the Galaxy S4 Mini rocks a 4.3-inch qHD (960x540) SuperAMOLED display, and is powered by a 1.7GHz dual-core processor with 1.5GB of RAM. Around the back there's an 8-megapixel camera, on the front is a 1.9MP front-facer. There's also 8GB of internal storage, expandable via microSD card. Powering everything is an 1,900mAh battery.
The Galaxy S4 Mini boasts many of the headline software features of its larger sibling. It's running Android 4.2.2 Jelly Bean with the latest TouchWiz UI, and in today's press release Samsung highlights features like Sound and Shot, S Translator and S Health, as well as WatchON TV capabilities through a built-in IR blaster.
Top Samsung Galaxy S4 Mini Stories
Recent Samsung Galaxy S4 Mini Forum Threads
- Vodafone Message+ permanently "Connecting to service"
- Can I get a bigger/clearer voicemail icon?
- Poor Wifi Uploading on New S4 mini, -worse than a Galaxy Ace
- apps won't install
- Why is my Samsung Android having Google Play pop up nonstop?
- Why won't my Samsung Galaxy S4 mini turn on?
- Why did my Samsung Mini 4 switch to easy mode?
- How do i move downloaded files onto my SD card from my s4 mini?
- When I turn on the bluetooth and connect to my speaker it knocks off the wifi
- galaxy s4 mini, battery life, and overall phone
- See All Threads