The Galaxy S4 Active is a ruggedized, water and dust-resistant version of Samsung's flagship smartphone. The S4 Active shares much of its internal hardware with the vanilla Galaxy S4, including a quad-core Snapdragon 600 CPU at 1.9GHz, 2GB of RAM, a 1080p (TFT, not AMOLED) display, 2600mAh battery and 16GB of internal storage, expandable via microSD. The camera is a 8-megapixel unit compared to the S4's 13MP.
In the U.S., the Galaxy S4 Active is launching on AT&T.
Top Samsung Galaxy S4 Active Stories
Recent Samsung Galaxy S4 Active Forum Threads
- !!!HELP!!! OFW Search
- S4 active i537 upgrade gone wrong
- Default photo crop
- Auto rotate stopped working!!
- Not getting Lollipop update?
- Brand new phone, fast battery drain for no reason (screen?), please help
- How can I get my Samsung S4 Active AT&T hotspot and wifi working?
- Why is my wifi instantly turning on after I switch it off?
- Lollipop Arrives
- Samsung Galaxy S4 Active vibrates on its own every 10 min!
- See All Threads