The Galaxy S4 Active is a ruggedized, water and dust-resistant version of Samsung's flagship smartphone. The S4 Active shares much of its internal hardware with the vanilla Galaxy S4, including a quad-core Snapdragon 600 CPU at 1.9GHz, 2GB of RAM, a 1080p (TFT, not AMOLED) display, 2600mAh battery and 16GB of internal storage, expandable via microSD. The camera is a 8-megapixel unit compared to the S4's 13MP.
In the U.S., the Galaxy S4 Active is launching on AT&T.
Top Samsung Galaxy S4 Active Stories
Recent Samsung Galaxy S4 Active Forum Threads
- How do I remove the history from a Samsung Galaxy S4 Active?
- Why can't I get my mobile data signal on my Samsung S4 Active?
- lollipop update has 3 of my phones having signal issues.
- My Samsung Active suddenly did a complete reset, why did it do this?
- Please help... My Galaxy S4 won't let me enable Wi-Fi
- Audio/Video Out of Sync after lollipop update
- I received an automatic update that messed my phone up completely, how can I get my previous version back?
- Internet Connectivity Proxy Settings Problem
- Why do I keep getting the unfortunately messaging has stopped message on my Galaxy S4 Active?
- S4 active i537 upgrade gone wrong
- See All Threads