The Galaxy S4 Active is a ruggedized, water and dust-resistant version of Samsung's flagship smartphone. The S4 Active shares much of its internal hardware with the vanilla Galaxy S4, including a quad-core Snapdragon 600 CPU at 1.9GHz, 2GB of RAM, a 1080p (TFT, not AMOLED) display, 2600mAh battery and 16GB of internal storage, expandable via microSD. The camera is a 8-megapixel unit compared to the S4's 13MP.
In the U.S., the Galaxy S4 Active is launching on AT&T.
Top Samsung Galaxy S4 Active Stories
Recent Samsung Galaxy S4 Active Forum Threads
- Wifi not working after upgrading to android 5.0.1
- Why can't I delete google accounts?
- Phone Won't Charge!?
- How to make app work again that has been force stopped.
- OTG USB support for Samsung Galaxy S4 Active SGH-i537
- Please help... My Galaxy S4 won't let me enable Wi-Fi
- Galaxy S4 Active randomly pausing music
- Audio/Video Out of Sync after lollipop update
- Would it be possible to unlock a Samsung Galaxy S4 Active (i9295) to Metro PCS or similar carriers
- Will not boot past AT&T screen
- See All Threads