Audio-only stream below
We've got the launches of the Droid X on Verizon and Samsung Vibrant on T-Mobile, the saga of the locked bootloader, who's not getting Froyo this week, the Fring-Skype feud -- and we even gave out a free phone -- congrats, Kevin! Plus, a bunch of your e-mails and voicemail. Listen in!
- Download it directly with this link
- Subscribe with your favorite Podcatcher: Audio feed | Video feed | Stitcher
- Subscribe in iTunes: Audio feed | Video feed
- Listen to it here with the player above
Motorola Droid X, Samsung Vibrant now available
- Droid X now available online, in stores once they open
- Verizon stores selling out of Droid X's?
- Samsung Vibrant available online, on store shelves in a few hours
- The Droid X booby-trap controversy
- Motorola: Droid X isn't a dev phone, buy the Nexus One if you want ROMs
- Droid 2 makes an appearance in a leaked Verizon summer catalog
- AT&T Samsung Captivate hands-on
- AT&T Samsung Captivate benchmarks and graphics/gaming test
- AT&T sells a lucky reader a captivate already
- U.S. Samsung Galaxy S variants rooted before release
- MyTouch 3G Slide review
- HP cans rumored Android tablet
- Motorola WX445 leaked -- Big Red's low-end Android entry?
- Dell Streak may hit AT&T 'any day now'
- It's unanimous: The T-Mobile Motorola Charm will be free on a family plan
- HTC Wildfire hitting Australia in August
Android OS updates
- Droid Eris update coming July 16
- G2s on UK's T-Mobile are getting an OTA Android 2.1 update
- CyanogenMod Froyo ROMs hit RC for Nexus One, Dream, Magic (updated)
- HTC Sync update for Aria brings mobile network sharing, app sideloading [Update]
- Fring-Skype relationship hits feud status as access pulled (updated)
- Vlingo for Android updated to include 'SuperDialer' -- Super, indeed!
- ASTRO File Manager now available without advertisements
- Bing app for Android reportedly is in the works
- Opera Mini 5.1 Android browser now final
- SwiftKey beta keyboard now available on the Android Market
- Android Quick App: IMDb movie database
- Seesmic for Android updates with Google Buzz support, other UI tweaks
- Fox News's official app lands in Android Market
- ADW.Launcher gets a big update
- Album art live wallpaper shows how bad your musical taste is
- Google's Q2 revenue up 24 percent
- Android Market now officially has more than 70,000 applications
- Google unveils Android App Inventor, no coding skill required
Want to be on the podcast?
Sure, you can just listen to the AndroidCentral Podcast. (And you should.) But it's much more fun to be a part of it. And there are several ways you can do so.
- E-mail us: Have a question and want us to answer it on-air? E-mail us here.
- Voicemail: We love actually hearing from you. You can leave us a voicemail toll-free at (888) 468-6158 Ext. 222.
Join us live
We record live before a studio audience (erm, chat room) Friday afternoons around 4 p.m. Eastern/2 p.m. Pacific. You can find us then at http://www.androidcentral.com/live.
Who we are
The AndroidCentral Podcast is sponsored by ShopAndroid.com. And thanks to these great artists for providing their music under the Creative Commons license: