Audio-only stream below
- Download it directly with this link
- Subscribe with your favorite Podcatcher: Audio feed | Pocket Casts | TuneIn Radio | Stitcher
- Subscribe in iTunes: Audio feed
- Listen to it here with the player above
Phil, Jerry and Mickey break down the latest on the Evo 4G, Froyo on the Motorola Droid, the new Droid 2 pictures, the upcoming U.S. launch of the Samsung Galaxy S, and squeeze in a few of your voicemails and e-mails.
Top o' the news
- Motorola Droid 2 goes full frontal -- but it'll have Motoblur?
- Droid Incredible rooted, but method not yet ready for prime time
- Evo 4G Wifi test -- how bad is it?
- Evo 4G Wifi speed test -- you might be surprised by the results
- Free* WiFi tethering available for rooted Evo 4Gs
- Samsung says its Super AMOLED is better than any 'retina display'
- Yes, folks, the Galaxy S is 'landing soon'
- Motorola: Front-facing camera phones coming, Droid still selling
- Sprint revises its Evo launch sales numbers -- sold a lot, but not that many
- Nexus One unofficially gets 720p video recording enabled (updated)
- Here is a blurry picture of a Droid 2 activation screen
- Verizon Droid Xtreme shows its backside
- HTC Liberty could well be the AT&T Aria; HTC Bee may have eyes for Verizon
- Toss the HTC Intruder into the Android mix (Update: Probably)
- Motorola announces Milestone XT720 for Europe
- Samsung Acclaim outed ... by Samsung
- Cellular South re-confirms it's getting the Motorola Milestone
- Metro PCS bringing a Motorola slider with Android 2.1 and Motoblur
- T-Mobile Garminfone available today
- Droid gets Froyo, flash (unofficially, of course)
- Google says missing apps are back in the Android Market (updated)
- Quick app: The Qik app (Android video chat)
- Qik video chat demo on the Evo 4G
- Android quick app: TweetMeep
- Quick poll: Froyo fiends, do you still care about Flash?
- Latest Firefox build for Android adds basic multitouch to Fennec
- Swype beta receives an update
- How-To: Remove unwanted applications on your new HTC Evo 4G
- Evo 4G apps - download these first
- RvU -- custom Android 2.1 ROM for the Evo 4G straight from the Android Central forums
- Android Central Editors' app picks for June 9, 2010
Android OS update news
Want to be on the podcast?
Sure, you can just listen to the AndroidCentral Podcast. (And you should.) But it's much more fun to be a part of it. And there are several ways you can do so.
- Live Q&A: Look for the link each week to join the live Q&A.
- E-mail us: Have a question and want us to answer it on-air? E-mail us here.
- Leave a voicemail: Record your question with your phone or computer, and e-mail it to us. (Be sure to leave your name and where you're from!)
Join us live
We record live before a studio audience (erm, chat room) Friday afternoons around 4 p.m. Eastern/1 p.m. Pacific. You can find us then at http://www.androidcentral.com/live. Or check our Google+ page for the Hangout with Q&A.
If you're interested in advertising on the Android Central Podcast, please contact The Midroll.
The AndroidCentral Podcast is sponsored by ShopAndroid.com. And thanks to these great artists for providing their music under the Creative Commons license: