Audio-only stream below
- Download it directly with this link
- Subscribe with your favorite Podcatcher: Audio feed | Google Play Music | Pocket Casts | TuneIn Radio | Stitcher
- Subscribe in iTunes: Audio feed
- Listen to it here with the player above
We catch up on a couple weeks worth of news -- and some of it's even Android-related. What Steve Jobs' stepping down from Apple means for Android, the twisted tale of the HP TouchPad, HTC's unlocking bootloaders (sort of), and Verizon's not getting a Galaxy S II. Listen in!
Thing 1 - Steve Jobs steps down as CEO
- Not Android news.
Thing 2 - HP shutting down webOS device work
- HP to shut down webOS device operations
- Project started to port Android to the TouchPad
- And the winner of the $1,500 bounty for Android on the TouchPad is ... Qualcomm?
Thing 3 - HTC bootloader unlocking
Thing 4 - No Galaxy S II for Verizon
Thanks to Hover.com for sponsoring this episode.
Want to get in touch?
Sure, you can just listen to the AndroidCentral Podcast. (And you should.) But it's much more fun to be a part of it. And there are several ways you can do so.
- E-mail us: Have a question and want us to answer it on-air? E-mail us here.
If you're interested in advertising on the Android Central Podcast, please contact Standard Broadcast Co..
The AndroidCentral Podcast is sponsored by ShopAndroid.com. And thanks to these great artists for providing their music under the Creative Commons license: