If you hadn't already noticed, we're live at the launch event for the Samsung Galaxy Note 10.1. With the new tablet being very much an ideal candidate for photo editing, it makes sense that Samsung have teamed up with Adobe Systems and have included Photoshop Touch preloaded on the device.
For those of us that either cannot afford the PC/Mac version, or those just looking for an app to play around with the Note 10.1's bundled S Pen, this is the perfect opportunity to do so without having to spend hard earned cash on the app.
The full feature list boasts some impressive capabilities --
- Use Photoshop features designed for the tablet such as layers, selection tools, adjustments, and filters to create mind-blowing images.
- Use your tablet camera to fill an area on a layer with the unique camera fill feature.
- Select part of an image to extract by scribbling with the Scribble Selection tool. With Refine Edge, use your fingertip to capture even hard-to-select image elements, like hair, with ease.
- Search and acquire images with the integrated Google Image Search.
- Share images on Facebook and view comments right within the app.
- Browse an inspirational gallery for the styles and results you'd like to achieve. Then follow step-by-step tutorials to easily learn techniques the pros use for great-looking results.
- Sync projects with Adobe Creative Cloud* and open layered files from Adobe Photoshop Touch in Photoshop CS5 or higher.
- Free membership to Creative Cloud gives you 2GB of cloud storage plus the ability to sync between tablet and desktop, access files from the web, and easily share with others. Learn more at http://www.adobe.com/products/creativecloud
We're sure this is one of the first apps new Note 10.1 owners will look to try out, so kudos to Samsung and Adobe for making it happen.
- Related devices:
- Filed under: