Phil, Kevin, Tim, Dan, and Rene talk Google vs. Microsoft patent slap-fight, new BlackBerrys (new BlackBerrys!!), waiting on Pre 3 and the TouchPad 3.0.2 update, and Apple eating all the mobile profits. This is Mobile Nations!
- Google to Microsoft: 'We didn't fall for it' [updated with Microsoft's retort]
- Google responds to Microsoft and vice-versa
- Research In Motion Introduces New BlackBerry 7 Smartphones
- Hands on with webOS 3.0.2 [video]
- Apple now owns 66% of mobile profits
Got something to say? Agree or disagree with something we said? Have something you want us to discuss on a future show? Don't just sit there yelling at the screen, dammit, let us know!
- Phil Nickinson (@philnickinson)
- Kevin Michaluk (@crackberrykevin)
- Tim Stiffler Dean (@anotherguy)
- Daniel Rubino (@Malatesta77)
- Rene Ritchie (@reneritchie)
Thanks to the Smartphone Experts network of store for sponsoring this podcast, and to our fantastic live chat members for keeping us honest and making us smart!
- Filed under: