LG Mobile has announced the G Pro 2, the successor to 2013's LG Optimus G Pro.
Official specs include:
- Chipset: Qualcomm Snapdragon™ 800 (2.26 GHz Quad-Core)
- GPU: Qualcomm Technologies Adreno™ 330
- Display: 5.9-inch Full HD IPS (1920 x 1080), Slim Bezel
- Memory: 3GB DDR3 RAM / 16GB/32GB eMMC ROM / microSD slot
- Camera: Rear 13.0MP OIS+ / Front 2.1MP
- Battery: 3,200mAh (removable)
- Operating System: Android 4.4 KitKat
- Size: 157.9 x 81.9 x 8.3mm
- Weight: 172g
- Network: LTE / HSPA+
- Connectivity: Bluetooth Smart Ready (BT 4.0) / USB / WiFi (802.11 a/b/g/n/ac) / NFC / SlimPort
- Colors: Titan, White, Red
- Other: Knock Code™, 1W Hi-Fi Sound, Content Lock
In addition, the G Pro 2 features the new "Knock Code," which follows up on the "Knock On" feature that lets you tap on the screen twice to unlock the phone. Now, using one of thousands of combinations, you'll be able to knock on the display in a certain pattern to unlock the phone.