The Samsung Galaxy Note 7 will be available — as in, sitting on a shelf where you can go trade money for one — in the U.S. on August 19. That's right around the corner. But many a smartphone enthusiast, as well as people who just want or need a new phone, aren't about to wait until then to start the buying process.
Pre-orders have started across the country (folks in Europe have to wait another week) and different places are offering different reasons and incentives to buy from them. Should you order your Note 7 direct from your carrier? What about a big-box store? Or a pseudo-warehouse? If you have questions, the AC forums has the answers.
- Ordering the Note 7 from AT&T
- Ordering the Note 7 from Sprint
- Ordering the Note 7 from T-Mobile
- Ordering the Note 7 from Verizon
- Ordering the Note 7 from Best Buy
- Ordering the Note 7 from Sam's Club
- Ordering the Note 7 from Target
Of course, there are more discussions to be had about the Note 7, and you'll find the forums filled with them. You owe it to yourself to have a look!