Gameloft has released Dungeon Hunter 5, the latest game in its fantasy-themed action-RPG series. The free-to-play game is now available for Android devices.
- Embark on a Single-Player Campaign through 5 Realms and countless dungeons - While seeking vengeance for your forsaken, embark on an immersive journey as our spirit-imbued hero through the five shattered realms, and become known as the most notorious Bounty Hunter of them all.
- Co-operative Gameplay - Hire your friends or other players as Allies to help you on your journey of vengeance and bounty hunting.
- Asynchronous Multiplayer - Customise your Stronghold with a large variety of creatures, manage and defend it, and raid opponents' Strongholds to ravage their loot.
- Daily and Weekly Events - Daily dungeons will reward your demon-killing skills with unique materials to evolve and fuse your gear, while weekly Wanted Challenges will require you to get on top of the leaderboard to get the best rewards.
- Unrivaled Hack 'n' Slash Action - Discover how the animations and controls have been revamped to deliver the most amazing combat moves and even more satisfying deaths.
- Superior Graphics - DH5 offers AAA graphics and intricate details to bring the game and story to life.
Keep in mind that while the game is free to download and play, it does contain in-app purchases. If you're a fan of the series, give the latest release a try and let us know how you get on.