Samsung's 2012 flagship device, the Galaxy S III (S3) has made its way over to AT&T and is available in three colors: Red, White, and Blue. The AT&T Galaxy S III features a stunning 4.8-inch HD Super AMOLED display with a 1280 x 720 resolution and runs on Android 4.0 (ICS).
Unlike its European relative, the AT&T Galaxy S III runs with a Qualcomm Snapdragon S4 1.5GHz dual-core processor along with 2GB of RAM and up to 16GB of internal storage. An 8-megapixel camera compliments the rear of the device, as well as a 1.9MP front-facing camera.
Top AT&T Galaxy S3 Stories
Recent AT&T Galaxy S3 Forum Threads
- How Do I Save My Pictures & Videos to the SD Card
- Unfortunately, the process com.google.process.gapps has stopped.
- Video is too big to send in a message
- Can't delete profile picture album in gallery
- Phone calls people by itself
- MMS over wi-fi? Samsung says it's not possible.
- "Unfortunately, settings has stopped working" AFTER Factory Reset. Cant get past language select.
- S3 won't turn on after factory reset
- ATT Galaxy S3-Consumer Cellular APN settings
- HOw to add shortcuts to settings subitems to home screens
- See All Threads