Verizon is currently rolling out an update for the network's LG G3. While it appears to be only a minor release, we're looking at a new Bluetooth button to switch between outputs during a call, some HD voice options and other improvements.
Here's the list of what has been added in this latest update, according to the Verizon PDF:
- Provide Native "Interruptions" feature while maintaining LG UI component & label style.
- On-going notification is provided when the device is either set to No interruptions or Priority Only.
- Interruptions menu is added under the Quick settings
- After a user is provisioned for Advanced Calling, HD Voice and Video calling options will be provided under Advanced Calling setting.
- If the user is not subscribed for LTE Video Calling, Video calling option will be given as disabled.
Be sure to manually check for new releases on your phone. Have you received the update on your Verizon G3? Let us know in the comments.
We may earn a commission for purchases using our links. Learn more.