Motorola DROID Roundup: Android Central's Coverage of Droid Day
Years from now, we might look back at October 28th, 2009 as Droid Day, the day Android stole everyone's attention. It was arguably a bigger day for Android than the launch of the first Android device, the T-Mobile G1. With the unveiling of the Verizon Motorola Droid, there was so much news popping up and information floating around that it was nearly impossible to keep track of it all. Luckily, the dust is beginning to settle a little bit--the Droid looks like a winner, Verizon finally has a great phone, and Android 2.0 is going to rock--so we gathered all our DROID-related posts in one neat roundup for your reading pleasure.
- Motorola DROID Gets Official, Available for $199 Nov 6th on Verizon
- Official Specs of the Motorola DROID
- DROID Accessories: Phone Holder & Multimedia Station
- Motorola DROID Gets Unboxed
- DROID Gets a Hands On, Looks Great
- GSM Version of Motorola DROID Spotted
- Total Cost of Ownership of Motorola DROID on Verizon
- Verizon Taking over Times Square with DROID ?
- DROID Eris to be $99 when released
- DroidDoes.com Goes Live (so does Motorola.com/Droid)
Google / Android 2.0
- Google Introduces Free Turn-by-Turn Navigation in Android 2.0
- Screenshots of Google Maps Navigation
Get the Android Central Newsletter
Instant access to breaking news, the hottest reviews, great deals and helpful tips.
Since I am also trying to figure out which phone to buy soon...I have a question. Are these android phones updatable as apple does with the iphones?
Still a long way to go . I suspect some glitches in it's service mechanism will come up due to their lack of service centers through out the world. Regards, http://www.ill-conditioned.com/
hey preview here http://youtubevid.tk/
Verizon making a big bet here at the expense of Blackberry.
I'm saving my pennies for one of these bon-bons. Hope that Verizon has a pay as you go unlimited plan for $50 just like Virgin Mobile.
Picture and design Motorola DROID very nice,
Mobile websites are some of the toughest to build, hopefully the droid has a sweet browser on it so that our designs looks sharp. www.aguaesolutions.com