Best Buy is running a one-day sale on Amazon's Alexa-powered devices (opens in new tab), and you won't want to miss out. If for some crazy reason you haven't already bought an Echo or Echo Dot, or maybe you have and now you want more, today's deal matches some of the lows we've seen for each product. You can use these to control your music (opens in new tab), smart home devices (opens in new tab) and much more!
- Amazon Echo Dot (opens in new tab) - $34.99 (Was $49.99)
- Amazon Echo (opens in new tab) - $89.99 (Was $179.99)
- Amazon Tap (opens in new tab) - $79.99 (Was $129.99)
You can also save on the Alexa-enabled versions of the Fire tablet. This allows you to take Alexa with you while on the go, and have access to tons of great apps, media and more! Keep in mind that the internal storage on these is a bit low, so you'll definitely want to add a microSD card (opens in new tab) to hold more with you while on the go.
- 7-inch Amazon Fire Tablet (opens in new tab) - $29.99 (Was $49.99)
- 8-inch Amazon Fire Tablet (opens in new tab) - $49.99 (Was $79.99)
- Amazon Fire Tablet Kids Edition (opens in new tab) - $69.99 (Was $99.99)
Keep in mind that these deals are only good for today, August 3, so don't wait too long to make the purchase. Odds are these will sell out throughout the day, so don't get left behind.
See at Best Buy (opens in new tab)
More from Thrifter
- How to save money using Target's Cartwheel coupon service
- How to keep your passport safe while traveling
For more great deals be sure to check out our friends at Thrifter now!
Looks like bed bath and beyond is also having the same sale.
They've been having sales a lot on the echo family. Clearing out inventory for new versions maybe?
it says sale only good 'today, August 3' but this story appeared in feed just few hrs ago, August 4. ??
Typo in the article. It is/was today, Fri 4th. Picked up a couple of Dots.
Get the best of Android Central in in your inbox, every day!
Thank you for signing up to Android Central. You will receive a verification email shortly.
There was a problem. Please refresh the page and try again.