Vodafone has unveiled its flash sale for Black Friday in the UK, offering up to 50 percent off on new smartphones. For the next three days, consumers will be able to shop online or in-store and bag a high-end handset at a more affordable price point.
Check out the handy summary below to see what the mobile operator is offering for the next few days:
- LG G2 - Now available for £150 on Pay As You Go, dropped from £320.
- LG G3 - Available for free on contracts starting from £22.50 a month (was £30.50).
- HTC One (M8) - Contract prices slashed to £22.50 a month, from £34.50.
- Samsung Galaxy S5 - Free on plans starting from £22.50 a month, dropped from was £30.50.
- HTC One Mini 2 - Was priced at £375 on PAYG, now listed for £189.
- Sony Xperia M2 Aqua - Now available for £109 on PAYG, slashed from £150.
There are some considerable savings to be made this weekend, so be sure to shop around and see what other deals are available. Always choose an option that best suits your requirements.