The Ottawa International Game Conference kicks off in just about a week. If you're not familiar, the three-day conference takes place May 29th-31st and features new innovations and trends in the Canadian gaming industry and will host speakers all across the board including, Anders Jeppsson, Global Head of Gaming at BlackBerry. Mobile Nations own gaming geek Simon Sage will be on site to take in all the news from the conference including speakers, developers, panels and more.
Highlights of the OIGC include:
- 45 Speakers, Keynote Presenters and Panelists
- 5 Tracks (developer, artist, entrepreneur, marketer, indie, students or just an idea person)
- A Full pre-conference day of Workshops and learning sessions from the bests of the bests (Microsoft, BlackBerry and Game Desing 101 with Dr. Ernest Adams)
- Exhibitors and recruiters will be attending and giving away tons of SWAG
- A Demo Zone, where your games will get amazing exposure (Submissions still accepted)
- A Game Art expo from some of the most talented artists around Ottawa (Submissions still accepted)
- Access to resumes and CV's submitted by attendees upon registration.
- An opportunity to support youth in the different app jams
- Great parties and networking opportunities
If you'll be in the area and are interested in attending, we've got a sweet deal for you. As a special promo for Mobile Nations readers, you can save 50% on the full registration price by using the code mobilenations.
There are only a few days left to register, so if you're thinking about attending then don't miss your chance!