Audio-only stream below
- Download it directly with this link
- Subscribe with your favorite Podcatcher: Audio feed | Pocket Casts | TuneIn Radio | Stitcher
- Subscribe in iTunes: Audio feed
- Listen to it here with the player above
The Samsung Galaxy Tab is coming to America, HTC unleashes some sexiness on Europe, Angry Birds gives way to Fruit Ninja, plus a bunch of your e-mails and voicemails.
Top o' the news - Samsung Galaxy Tab/Media Hub
- Galaxy Tab coming to AT&T, Sprint, T-Mobile and Verizon
- Wifi-only version of the Galaxy Tab is coming
- Samsung Media Hub brings movies, next-day TV
- HTC announces Desire Z QWERTY slider
- HTC Desire HD brings the Evo 4G to the rest of the world
- HTCSense.com brings cloud backup and more to Android
- LG launches Optimus One and Optimus Chic Android smartphones
- G2 now up on HTC's site, with full specs
- Motorola announces the rugged Defy, destined for T-Mobile by the holidays
- T-Mobile myTouch HD touts HSPA+ speeds, 3.8-inch screen, 'dual processor'
- HTC Desire now available on Cellular South
- Logitech's Google TV box is coming Sept. 29 with $299 price tag
- Android turning Terminator with the new Liquid Metal phone from Acer
- Samsung Galaxy Tab all but official on Verizon
- Samsung Galaxy Tab peeks through leaked AT&T internal shots
- Here's your Verizon Fascinate Google search fix (update with even more fixed)
- Swype beta for Android updated, older version expiring soon
- Toggle application auto updates with a single app (root required)
- Android Quick App: Hiplogic *Spark launcher replacement
- Verizon begins push for business users with 'Good for Enterprise - Android'
- Android Quick App: Fruit Ninja (with Open Feint)
- Android Quick App: MiniSquadron
- Worldmate travel app comes out of beta
- Cox Cable unleashing Android app, but it only works in three markets (updated)
- Android Quick-App: Astro Player Beta (a multispeed podcatcher)
- Unreal Engine 3 is now running on Android, too
- Adobe to address vulnerability in Flash Player for Android
- Google begins testing paid Market apps in India
Android OS Updates
- Android 2.2 Froyo already on 28 percent of Android phones
- Epic 4G getting an update today to enable Samsung Media Hub
- Droid Does page teases but doesn't let you taste Froyo just yet
- Another Droid X Froyo update leaks out
- HTC Aria receives minor update, still not Froyo
- Sony's roadmap leaked for its Xperia X10 line of phones (hint: No Froyo)
- Samsung releases Fascinate source code
Want to be on the podcast?
Sure, you can just listen to the AndroidCentral Podcast. (And you should.) But it's much more fun to be a part of it. And there are several ways you can do so.
- Live Q&A: Look for the link each week to join the live Q&A.
- E-mail us: Have a question and want us to answer it on-air? E-mail us here.
- Leave a voicemail: Record your question with your phone or computer, and e-mail it to us. (Be sure to leave your name and where you're from!)
Join us live
We record live before a studio audience (erm, chat room) Friday afternoons around 4 p.m. Eastern/1 p.m. Pacific. You can find us then at http://www.androidcentral.com/live. Or check our Google+ page for the Hangout with Q&A.
If you're interested in advertising on the Android Central Podcast, please contact The Midroll.
The AndroidCentral Podcast is sponsored by ShopAndroid.com. And thanks to these great artists for providing their music under the Creative Commons license: