Audio-only stream below
The Samsung Galaxy Tab is coming to America, HTC unleashes some sexiness on Europe, Angry Birds gives way to Fruit Ninja, plus a bunch of your e-mails and voicemails.
- Download it directly with this link
- Subscribe with your favorite Podcatcher: Audio feed | Video feed | Stitcher
- How to subscribe in Google Listen (YouTube link)
- Subscribe in iTunes: Audio feed | Video feed
- Subscribe in Zune Marketplace
- Listen to it here with the player above
Top o' the news - Samsung Galaxy Tab/Media Hub
- Galaxy Tab coming to AT&T, Sprint, T-Mobile and Verizon
- Wifi-only version of the Galaxy Tab is coming
- Samsung Media Hub brings movies, next-day TV
- HTC announces Desire Z QWERTY slider
- HTC Desire HD brings the Evo 4G to the rest of the world
- HTCSense.com brings cloud backup and more to Android
- LG launches Optimus One and Optimus Chic Android smartphones
- G2 now up on HTC's site, with full specs
- Motorola announces the rugged Defy, destined for T-Mobile by the holidays
- T-Mobile myTouch HD touts HSPA+ speeds, 3.8-inch screen, 'dual processor'
- HTC Desire now available on Cellular South
- Logitech's Google TV box is coming Sept. 29 with $299 price tag
- Android turning Terminator with the new Liquid Metal phone from Acer
- Samsung Galaxy Tab all but official on Verizon
- Samsung Galaxy Tab peeks through leaked AT&T internal shots
- Here's your Verizon Fascinate Google search fix (update with even more fixed)
- Swype beta for Android updated, older version expiring soon
- Toggle application auto updates with a single app (root required)
- Android Quick App: Hiplogic *Spark launcher replacement
- Verizon begins push for business users with 'Good for Enterprise - Android'
- Android Quick App: Fruit Ninja (with Open Feint)
- Android Quick App: MiniSquadron
- Worldmate travel app comes out of beta
- Cox Cable unleashing Android app, but it only works in three markets (updated)
- Android Quick-App: Astro Player Beta (a multispeed podcatcher)
- Unreal Engine 3 is now running on Android, too [video]
- Adobe to address vulnerability in Flash Player for Android
- Google begins testing paid Market apps in India
Android OS Updates
- Android 2.2 Froyo already on 28 percent of Android phones
- Epic 4G getting an update today to enable Samsung Media Hub
- Droid Does page teases but doesn't let you taste Froyo just yet
- Another Droid X Froyo update leaks out
- HTC Aria receives minor update, still not Froyo
- Sony's roadmap leaked for its Xperia X10 line of phones (hint: No Froyo)
- Samsung releases Fascinate source code
Want to be on the podcast?
Sure, you can just listen to the AndroidCentral Podcast. (And you should.) But it's much more fun to be a part of it. And there are several ways you can do so.
- E-mail us: Have a question and want us to answer it on-air? E-mail us here.
- Voicemail: We love actually hearing from you. You can leave us a voicemail toll-free at (888) 468-6158 Ext. 222.
Join us live
We record live before a studio audience (erm, chat room) Thursday nights at 9 p.m. Eastern/6 p.m. Pacific. You can find us then at http://www.androidcentral.com/live.
Who we are
The AndroidCentral Podcast is sponsored by the AndroidCentral Store. And thanks to these great artists for providing their music under the Creative Commons license: