Visible support is coming to the OnePlus 7T
What you need to know
- OnePlus 7T Oxygen OS 10.0.4.HD65AA adds Visible support.
- There are other improvements in translation, communication performance, and front camera quality.
- Visible may not be ready for the phone just yet. Use the compatibility checker (opens in new tab) to be sure.
Visible is a MVNO carrier that provides unlimited talk, text, and data on Verizon's LTE network. Visible is a great value to a lot of people but it doesn't support too many Android phones just yet. Luckily, more phones are getting support all the time.
A new update for the OnePlus 7T, Oxygen OS 10.0.4.HD65AA, has added support for Visible Services. making it the first phone from OnePlus to make the list. While the phone isn't listed on Visible's website yet, you can verify your IMEI (opens in new tab) to double check. You can also download the app (opens in new tab) and check your IMEI there.
The update has several other changes as well:
- Optimized translation accuracy
- Optimized overall communication (network, phone calls, mobile data) performance
- Supported Visible services (US Only)
- General bug fixes and improvements
- Otimized quality of the front camera for better pictures at night
Fast and affordable
90Hz with unlimited data
The OnePlus 7T continues to impress with its great hardware, including a fast CPU and 90Hz display. Grab it unlocked to use with your favorite carrier — now including Visible.
Get the Android Central Newsletter
Instant access to breaking news, the hottest reviews, great deals and helpful tips.
When Samuel is not writing about networking or 5G at Android Central, he spends most of his time researching computer components and obsessing over what CPU goes into the ultimate Windows 98 computer. It's the Pentium 3.
Being that Visible works on Verizon's network, does this mean that Verizon is going to officially support One Plus cell phones now?? 🤔🤔
Verizon has been supporting OnePlus all the way back to the 6T. Up until just recently, no MVNO on Verizon supported OnePlus because it needs to be labeled “CDMA-less” on Verizon’s network, which is available for post-paid customers.
Awesome! Thank you for the feedback, I really appreciate it
The OnePlus 7 Pro is the first phone to support Visible (I’m currently on it)
How has your experience been with connectivity and signal?