While the MotoACTV may have been released in some parts of the world a few months ago, Motorola is continuing their rollout of the device to various parts of the world. Today Motorola has announced they will be bringing their fitness band to Chile next. The MotoACTV has recently been updated to bring some additional features to the unit, all of which will now be able to be enjoyed in even more parts of the world. Full press release after the break.
Motorola Mobility Announces MOTOACTV™ in Chile— World’s First GPS Fitness Tracker and Smart MP3 Player, All in One
- 8GB of storage for endless playlists
- Sports a 1.6” full-color touch-screen display that is sweat-proof, rain-resistant and scratch-resistant Corning® Gorilla® Glass that auto-adjusts for indoor or outdoor lighting
- Option to sync with the latest Motorola Android-powered smartphone to receive incoming calls and texts
- FM radio capabilities for more song variety
- Up to nine hours of battery life for outdoor workouts, 15 hours indoors, and nearly two weeks on standby
- Supports both Bluetooth® 4.0 and ANT+ wireless connectivity for your existing fitness sensors and your future ones
- Size: 46mm x 46mm x 9.6mm
- Weight: 35g
Accessories for your MOTOACTV
We have a wide range of accessories that allows you to get the most out of your MOTOACTV:
- Wrist strap
- Arm band
- Mount for bicycles, speed sensor and cadence
- Stereo handset with microphone
- Heart rate monitor strap
New software, new features
Like you, we're always finding ways to perform better. So we’re proud to announce our new personal best -- the latest software upgrade for MOTOACTV, which not only features over 40 new activities like jump roping, yoga and Pilates, and you can chart your progress online for everyone, but also provides new enhancements such as online competitions!
- New Custom Activities: Challenge yourself with truly measurable stats. MOTOACTV has dramatically expanded its capabilities by adding 40 new trackable activities including tennis, yoga, soccer and martial arts. Plus, you can monitor your data like calories burned and heart rate online at the MOTOACTV™ Training Portal.
- Online Competitions: You asked—and we listened! By popular demand, you can now host your own competitions, and compete in others created by fellow users in the MOTOACTV Community. Go ahead, lay down the gauntlet and take those guys down!
- Wrist Motion Screen Activation: Activate your display with a flick of the wrist. That's right, no more fumbling for the power button. It's a super-convenient feature for all-day tracking.
To install the latest software, just connect your MOTOACTV device to your computer and you'll be prompted to download and install. It's free and easy!
Pricing and Availability
MOTOACTV it’s now available through Falabella, sport shop SPARTA and GSM Chile, at a price of $199.900. For more information visit www.motorola.com.
Motorola Mobility, Inc. (NYSE:MMI) fuses innovative technology with human insights to create experiences that simplify, connect and enrich people's lives. Our portfolio includes converged mobile devices such as smartphones and tablets; wireless accessories; end-to-end video and data delivery; and management solutions, including set-tops and data-access devices. For more information, visit motorola.com/mobility.
We may earn a commission for purchases using our links. Learn more.