Last week we talked about the leaked upcoming Verizon roadmap, and it looks like Phone Arena got some info that wasn't mentioned the first go around. Let's rectify that right now :)
- Look for an entry level Android from Moto called the Citrus sometime in September (possibly the qwerty device mentioned in the first roadmap leak?)
- The Samsung Fascinate supposedly will show up in October (and if true, that's still at least a month too late!)
- Also in October, look for the Moto XT610, an entry level device sized like the Droid X
- Again in October -- the Motorola A957 ( or Sick, or Droid Pro)
- November may bring a pair of Android powered eReaders, and a pair of tablets -- one each from Motorola (MZ600 perhaps?) and Samsung, either of which could be running Android
- And last but not least, the HTC Merge supposedly runs Android, has a 10 MP camera on board, and arrives in November as well
Some of this will probably pan out, some may be pure speculation, but it's all fun to talk about. We'll keep you up to date as we find out details. [PhoneArena]
We may earn a commission for purchases using our links. Learn more.
You can preorder the Surface Duo at Best Buy right now
If you're waiting to preorder your Surface Duo from Best Buy, wait no more. The big-box retailer has preorders available for both models, with prices starting at $1,400.
An all-new Cortex-X Exynos chip will supercharge the industry
An Exynos chip with AMD graphics and custom Cortex-X cores could be just what we wanted — and what the industry needs.
The best cheap Android phones you can buy in 2020, ranked
Want to save as much money as possible when getting an Android phone? We've done the research to show you which inexpensive phone to buy.
The best portable instant photo printers for Android devices
You're on the move and making memories on your mobile. While digital is great, why not try and make those memories a little more permanent with a tangible photo?