PayPal's point-of-sale app and credit card reader are now fully optimized for big screen Android devices. The update includes the ability to export sales results right from the device.
All of the features of the original PayPal Here app are intact for tablets.
- Accept credit cards, debit cards, and mobile payments with PayPal.
- Manage Items so you can customize your inventory and products.
- Monitor Sales Activity so you check your sales history and transfer funds straight from the app.
- Customize your selling experience with the ability to set discounts, taxes and tips.
- Swipe Cards anywhere so you can make a sale no matter what screen you are in.
How often do you see smartphones or tablets used at retail locations? Would you be willing to top up your PayPal account if more points of sale supported it?