The Motorola Droid Maxx is the highest of the three-tier Droid lineup on Verizon for the end of 2013 at $299 on-contract when it was announced. The Maxx gets its name by having an extremely large battery, 3500mAh, under a Kevlar back plate that both looks and feels better than its smaller sibling the Droid Ultra. The Maxx also has 32GB of storage and wireless charging, both of which are unavailable on the Ultra.
Like the Droid Ultra and Moto X, the Droid Maxx has all of Motorola's new features such as Touchless Control, Active Display and Trusted Bluetooth Devices, which offer a great experience overall. The Droid Maxx was announced at a Verizon and Motorola event in New York City in July of 2013.
Recent Motorola Droid Maxx Forum Threads
- So long and thanks for all the fish.
- WiFi and Bluetooth Conflict
- I have a Droid Maxx and I keep getting a camera busy. camera unable to start. help please, what should I do?
- Why is my Droid Maxx rebooting itself?
- Why won't the ringtone on my Droid Maxx change?
- Why can I play videos but no sound on my Droid Maxx?
- Why would my screen sit and flicker? It's a Droid Maxx
- Is the Bluetooth wireless headset for the Moto Droid Maxx Xt 1080 compatible with the Moto Ma X 1225?
- Poor 4g after battery replacement
- Motorola Droid MAXX - App Disabling For Maximum Speed & Battery Life
- See All Threads