Huawei Mate 30 Pro, installing Google Apps, Galaxy Watch Active 2, OnePlus 7T, new Amazon devices [#acpodcast]
There's a final bit of follow up on iPhone 11 Pro vs. Note 10 before Daniel Bader, Andrew Martonik, and Hayato Huseman move on to the Huawei Mate 30 Pro and the process for installing Google apps on the phone.
In the realm of smartwatches, Andrew has plenty of great things to say about Galaxy Watch Active 2. Likewise, the OnePlus 7T is heralded by the team as the best Android phone for $600. Finally, they discuss the deluge of products announced at Amazon's Fall 2019 event, which includes some mesh technology that's almost certain to stir up privacy concerns.
- Subscribe in Google Play Music: Audio (opens in new tab)
- Subscribe in iTunes: Audio (opens in new tab)
- Subscribe in RSS: Audio
- Download directly: Audio
Show Notes and Links:
- iPhone 11 Pro vs. Note 10
- Huawei Mate 30 Pro initial hands on
- How to install Google Apps on the Mate 30 Pro
- Samsung Galaxy Watch Active 2 review: A runaway success
- OnePlus 7T review: The best of Android for $600
- OnePlus 7T review: 90Hz for $600!
- New Echoes, Eeros and Rings: Everything announced at Amazon's Fall 2019 event
- Candid: Candid makes clear aligners that fit your budget and your lifestyle. Visit candidco.com/acp and use code ACP for $75 off.
Get the Android Central Newsletter
Instant access to breaking news, the hottest reviews, great deals and helpful tips.
No way the OnePlus excels over the Note10 Plus in the cameras department.
You're probably right, but unless you've used both you can't know. And let's be honest, it doesn't really matter.