Get up to ₹16,000 when you exchange your old phone for a OnePlus
OnePlus is offering a trade-in program through which you can get up to ₹16,000 in cashback for exchanging your older phone for a OnePlus X or OnePlus 2 at Amazon India.
- Just choose from a range of OnePlus smartphones from Amazon (OnePlus One, OnePlus 2 and OnePlus X) and purchase the device.
- Once you place an order, make a note of the Order ID.
- Head back to purchased mobile page on Amazon and click on the "Mobile Buyback" scheme. Once you agree with the T&Cs, click on "I AGREE" to be redirected to the ReGlobe page.
- Enter the details of the smartphone you are exchanging and input your newly purchased OnePlus smartphone ORDER ID from Amazon.
- Check Area Serviceability, Price and Buyback availability on your old smartphone.
- Enter your contact information and await a call from ReGlobe to agree on a mutually convenient pick-up time.
- Schedule the pick-up and get cash back on the spot.
The terms and conditions clearly state that the offer is valid only if you purchase a OnePlus phone:
We went to ReGlobe and checked the buyback process to see how easy it is to avail the offer. We managed to get a quote of ₹18,150 for a year-old 32GB Galaxy S6 in good condition. That's less than what you can get from sites like Quikr or Olx, but with ReGlobe you don't have to go through the hassle of posting an ad and waiting to hear back from potential buyers.
If you're in the market for a OnePlus One, OnePlus X or OnePlus 2 and have an older device in a decent condition, head down to Amazon from the link below to check out the buyback scheme.
Get the Android Central Newsletter
Instant access to breaking news, the hottest reviews, great deals and helpful tips.
Harish Jonnalagadda is a Senior Editor overseeing Asia at Android Central. He leads the site's coverage of Chinese phone brands, contributing to reviews, features, and buying guides. He also writes about storage servers, audio products, and the semiconductor industry. Contact him on Twitter at @chunkynerd.