Tired of those blurry shots of the Motorola Sholes Tablet (aka the XT701)? Yeah, us, too. Fortunately, Moto's Chinese Web site put forth the full Monte (though the site's currently down). Here are the full, official specs:
- WCDMA / HSDPA 10.2M / HSUPA 5.76M
- 3.7-inch-wide touch-screen , 854X480 resolution
- 5-megapixel camera with auto-focus, Xenon flash
- CortexTM-A8 processor
- Accelerometer, proximity sensor, light sensor.
- WiFi b/g
- FM tuner
- 3.5 mm headphone jack
- Support for MP3/AAC/AACv1/AACv2/AMR-NB/AMR-WB/MIDI/MIDI/WAV/Ogg Vorbis
- Supported video formats MPEG4/H.263/H.264
- Support SMS, MMS, e-mail (POP3/IMAP4) and enterprise-class e-mail
- USB 2.0
- Bluetooth 2.1 + EDR
And a few more pics after the break.
[Via AndroidOS.in] Thanks, everyone, who sent this in!
LG phones would be so great, if LG finally made software that doesn't suck
LG makes phones that look great and are beautifully designed. It's also not afraid to try something new. If only it could improve the software on them it could give Samsung some competition.
Got a Pixel 5? Here are 10 tips you should know
The Google Pixel 5 is one of the smartest Android phones of the year. Here are 10 tips to get the absolute most out of it!
Here's why Google probably won't release a 'true flagship Pixel' next March
Google is really bad at keeping secrets and one this big is no exception. Sorry, but you're going to be waiting until next October for any new "flagship" Pixel phone.
These are the very best Motorola phones you can buy
Motorola won a legion of new fans when it rebooted its phone line up a few years ago. Things haven't slowed down since then, and this little list right here is a round up of the best that Moto currently has to offer.