Tired of those blurry shots of the Motorola Sholes Tablet (aka the XT701)? Yeah, us, too. Fortunately, Moto's Chinese Web site put forth the full Monte (though the site's currently down). Here are the full, official specs:
- WCDMA / HSDPA 10.2M / HSUPA 5.76M
- 3.7-inch-wide touch-screen , 854X480 resolution
- 5-megapixel camera with auto-focus, Xenon flash
- CortexTM-A8 processor
- Accelerometer, proximity sensor, light sensor.
- WiFi b/g
- FM tuner
- 3.5 mm headphone jack
- Support for MP3/AAC/AACv1/AACv2/AMR-NB/AMR-WB/MIDI/MIDI/WAV/Ogg Vorbis
- Supported video formats MPEG4/H.263/H.264
- Support SMS, MMS, e-mail (POP3/IMAP4) and enterprise-class e-mail
- USB 2.0
- Bluetooth 2.1 + EDR
And a few more pics after the break.
[Via AndroidOS.in] Thanks, everyone, who sent this in!
WeChat ban has been blocked by U.S. District Court
The Trump administration's ban on WeChat was set to go into effect today, but a U.S. district court judge just blocked it.
These are the best games for your Android phone
We're rounding up the best games, free and premium, you should be playing today.
Digital Wellbeing has been forgotten, but we need it now more than ever
Two years ago, the digital hygiene movement was in full swing. Now, during the pandemic, the idea of using our phones less has been abandoned, but should we bring it back?
These are the very best Motorola phones you can buy
Motorola won a legion of new fans when it rebooted its phone line up a few years ago. Things haven't slowed down since then, and this little list right here is a round up of the best that Moto currently has to offer.