A update for the Motorola Droid Pro is now available for all users, but does not seem to be pushing quite yet. Good news is you can install it yourself. The changelog for version 2.26.60 is as follows:
- Improved audio on voice calls.
- Improved stability and performance.
- User interface display now refreshes when user switches from GSM/UMTS communication to Global Mode.
- Device now prepends 011 to Country Code to send SMS messages.
- Global Mode no longer resets when connecting to a USB charger.
- Visual Voice Mail now detects airplane mode while Wi-Fi is active.
- Prompt return to full screen brightness after wake-up.
- Upgraded Bluetooth firmware.
- Improved interoperability with Microsoft Internet Application Gateway (IAG) configurations.
- Device string format for Exchange changed to include device name and version number.
- Upgrade to Google applications Release 7
- Improved audio during voice calls.
- Reduced user interface lock-ups.
Run, do not walk, into Menu > Settings > About Phone > System Updates to download the update manually. Rooted users are reporting that the update removes root, but that z4root works just fine afterward. Get the full rundown at the source link. [Android Central Forums] Thanks, Ron!
Here's why Google probably won't release a 'true flagship Pixel' next March
Google is really bad at keeping secrets and one this big is no exception. Sorry, but you're going to be waiting until next October for any new "flagship" Pixel phone.
These are the very best Android TVs you can buy in 2020
Android TV is a sleek and powerful smart TV operating system, and these TVs ship with it built right in. Here are the best Android TVs you should consider and why they're so great!
Remembering Google Play Music: A mixtape for my favorite streaming service
After years of calling the service dead, it finally happened. Google's original music service has shut down, and I believe the best way to process that grief and emotion is through another age-old musical tradition: the mixtape.
The Galaxy Note 20 Ultra is Verizon's best phone
There's nothing quite like a new phone on America's top-rated network, and the Galaxy Note 20 Ultra is a smash hit. While it's arguably the best phone on Verizon right now, there are a lot of other great options.