Audio-only stream below
- Download it directly with this link
- Subscribe with your favorite Podcatcher: Audio feed | Google Play Music | Pocket Casts | TuneIn Radio | Stitcher
- Subscribe in iTunes: Audio feed
- Listen to it here with the player above
It's a very special holiday edition of the Android Central Podcast wherein we talk the Verizon HTC Thunderbolt, more on LTE, what's coming up at CES, and a whole mess o' Android. Listen in!
Top o' the news - Here comes LTE
- Did the HTC Incredible HD (aka HTC Mecha) just appear for its close-up? (Update: More pics show up)
- Verizon Thunderbolt actually is the LTE Incredible HD/Mecha?
- HTC Thunderbolt: The first to 4G, again
- Another shot of the HTC Incredible HD appears
- Verizon Samsung LTE device outed, sporting front-facing camera
- More pictures of the HTC EVO Shift 4G surface
- New devices coming to the Xperia line at Mobile World Congress
- Nexus S now available in the UK from Carphone Warehouse
- TELUS-branded HTC Desire HD shows off for the camera
- Playstation phone may be 'Xperia Play,' reportedly will hit stores in April 2011
- Motorola to show Honeycomb Android tablet at CES
- New Dell tablet receives WiFi certification
- Dell Streak 7 television ad slides leak out
- Verizon Galaxy Tab drops to $499 sans contract at Best Buy
- Swype reopens beta program for all!
- Swype now offers 'micro' build, says Evo users need to uninstall beta before latest OTA upgrade
- SPB Mobile Shell for Android looking for a few brave beta testers
- Touiteur changes name to Plume [Android Twitter clients]
- Firefox 4 beta for Android is updated
- Howard Stern channels have gone live on Sirius XM for Android
- Android quick app: X-Plane 9
- Google makes Android Market changes official
- Market gets new app categories, AT&T users can charge apps to bills
- Android 2.3 source code being now pushed to the Android Open Source Project
- How to flash AOSP Gingerbread to the Nexus One [Updated with video]
- Nexus One's Android 2.3 Gingerbread update promised 'in the coming weeks'
- Epic 4G's Froyo update looking pretty good for a Dec. 26 push
- Motorola updates Android OS roadmap; some of you won't like it
- Sprint acknowledges problems with Samsung Intercept Froyo update
- Nexus S gets its first OTA update
- Droid Pro update now available, brings slew of bugfixes and improvements
- HTC Wildfire getting Froyo over the next couple months, Europe this week
- Droid 2 Global update begins rolling out
- Blur 3.0 update for the Droid 2 leaked and customized
Want to be on the podcast?
Sure, you can just listen to the AndroidCentral Podcast. (And you should.) But it's much more fun to be a part of it. And there are several ways you can do so.
- Live Q&A: Look for the link each week to join the live Q&A.
- E-mail us: Have a question and want us to answer it on-air? E-mail us here.
- Leave a voicemail: Record your question with your phone or computer, and e-mail it to us. (Be sure to leave your name and where you're from!)
If you're interested in advertising on the Android Central Podcast, please contact Standard Broadcast Co..
The AndroidCentral Podcast is sponsored by ShopAndroid.com. And thanks to these great artists for providing their music under the Creative Commons license: