Audio-only stream below
It's a very special holiday edition of the Android Central Podcast wherein we talk the Verizon HTC Thunderbolt, more on LTE, what's coming up at CES, and a whole mess o' Android. Listen in!
- Download it directly with this link
- Subscribe with your favorite Podcatcher: Audio feed | Video feed | Stitcher
- Subscribe in iTunes: Audio feed | Video feed
- Listen to it here with the player above
Top o' the news - Here comes LTE
- Did the HTC Incredible HD (aka HTC Mecha) just appear for its close-up? (Update: More pics show up)
- Verizon Thunderbolt actually is the LTE Incredible HD/Mecha?
- HTC Thunderbolt: The first to 4G, again
- Another shot of the HTC Incredible HD appears
- Verizon Samsung LTE device outed, sporting front-facing camera
- More pictures of the HTC EVO Shift 4G surface
- New devices coming to the Xperia line at Mobile World Congress
- Nexus S now available in the UK from Carphone Warehouse
- TELUS-branded HTC Desire HD shows off for the camera
- Playstation phone may be 'Xperia Play,' reportedly will hit stores in April 2011
- Motorola to show Honeycomb Android tablet at CES
- New Dell tablet receives WiFi certification
- Dell Streak 7 television ad slides leak out
- Verizon Galaxy Tab drops to $499 sans contract at Best Buy
- Swype reopens beta program for all!
- Swype now offers 'micro' build, says Evo users need to uninstall beta before latest OTA upgrade
- SPB Mobile Shell for Android looking for a few brave beta testers
- Touiteur changes name to Plume [Android Twitter clients]
- Firefox 4 beta for Android is updated
- Howard Stern channels have gone live on Sirius XM for Android
- Android quick app: X-Plane 9
- Google makes Android Market changes official
- Market gets new app categories, AT&T users can charge apps to bills
- Android 2.3 source code being now pushed to the Android Open Source Project
- How to flash AOSP Gingerbread to the Nexus One [Updated with video]
- Nexus One's Android 2.3 Gingerbread update promised 'in the coming weeks'
- Epic 4G's Froyo update looking pretty good for a Dec. 26 push
- Motorola updates Android OS roadmap; some of you won't like it
- Sprint acknowledges problems with Samsung Intercept Froyo update
- Nexus S gets its first OTA update
- Droid Pro update now available, brings slew of bugfixes and improvements
- HTC Wildfire getting Froyo over the next couple months, Europe this week
- Droid 2 Global update begins rolling out
- Blur 3.0 update for the Droid 2 leaked and customized
Want to be on the podcast?
Sure, you can just listen to the AndroidCentral Podcast. (And you should.) But it's much more fun to be a part of it. And there are several ways you can do so.
- E-mail us: Have a question and want us to answer it on-air? E-mail us here.
- Voicemail: We love actually hearing from you. You can leave us a voicemail toll-free at (888) 468-6158 Ext. 222.
Join us live
We record live before a studio audience (erm, chat room) Friday afternoons around 4 p.m. Eastern/2 p.m. Pacific. You can find us then at http://www.androidcentral.com/live.
Who we are
The AndroidCentral Podcast is sponsored by ShopAndroid.com. And thanks to these great artists for providing their music under the Creative Commons license: