Audio-only stream below
- Download it directly with this link
- Subscribe with your favorite Podcatcher: Audio feed | Google Play Music | Pocket Casts | TuneIn Radio | Stitcher
- Subscribe in iTunes: Audio feed
- Listen to it here with the player above
Phil gives birth, Jerry's struck by lightning and Mickey takes over as Great Leader of the Android Central Podcast. Plus, the Samsung Galaxy Tab, Droid Incredible gets Froyo, tons of app news and your e-mails and voicemails.
Top o' the news - AC at IFA 2010
- Samsung announces the Galaxy Tab 7-inch Android tablet
- Samsung Galaxy Tab Hands On! -->
- Samsung Galaxy Tab specs versus the Apple iPad
- Samsung Galaxy Tab photo gallery
- Galaxy Tab Apps and Games -->
- Hands-on with the Galaxy Tab keyboard and dock
- Samsung Tablets: Gingerbread, Honeycomb, a 'full portfolio' in 2011
- Verizon Samsung Galaxy Tab is a go
- Toshiba announces Folio 100 tablet -- 10.1 inches of Android 2.2
- Archos announces five new tablets
Android OS updates
- How to manually update your Droid Incredible to Froyo
- Nexus One gets a new software leak, Froyo version FRG33
- Motorola warns of leaked Droid X Froyo; we show you how to roll back
- Xperia X10's Android 2.1 update unchanged, still on track for September
- New Google Voice with widget support surfaces
- Sapphire custom ROM running on Droid X
- CyanogenMod 6 now stable, download for your favorite phone today
- Securing your applications the right way -- the Google how-to
- Sprint Epic 4G review: The Samsung Galaxy S grows a keyboard
- Verizon Fascinate benchmarks, pics
- So when's the Verizon Fascinate launching?
- AT&T's Xperia X10 hardware hands-on
- Evo sized HTC Android device making its way to Verizon
- T-Mobile G2 renders break cover; that's one sexy keyboard
- T-Mobile's G2 shows off again -- with Android 2.2, 800MHz processor
- T-Mobile's G2 pricing revealed, priced like you'd think a smartphone should be
- Motorola clears up Droid X battery tab confusion with design change
- Motorola announces the Milestone 2
- Best Buy guide shows off Samsung Gem
- More details, plus a new color, on the AT&T Motorola Flipout
- Better pictures of the Motorola XT300 slider emerge
- Motorola Defy to hit Europe with water, damage resistance
- Vlingo adds Foursquare support, takes 'shout outs' to the next level
- Skype Mobile update does not allow use of Wifi after all [updated]
- Angry Birds beta flying to Android Market this Friday
- Microsoft's Bing Android App now available -- if you're on Verizon
- Yahoo brings fantasy football to Android
- Samsung to unveil Media Hub Sept. 16
Want to be on the podcast?
Sure, you can just listen to the AndroidCentral Podcast. (And you should.) But it's much more fun to be a part of it. And there are several ways you can do so.
- Live Q&A: Look for the link each week to join the live Q&A.
- E-mail us: Have a question and want us to answer it on-air? E-mail us here.
- Leave a voicemail: Record your question with your phone or computer, and e-mail it to us. (Be sure to leave your name and where you're from!)
If you're interested in advertising on the Android Central Podcast, please contact Standard Broadcast Co..
The AndroidCentral Podcast is sponsored by ShopAndroid.com. And thanks to these great artists for providing their music under the Creative Commons license: