Audio-only stream below
- Download it directly with this link
- Subscribe with your favorite Podcatcher: Audio feed | Video Feed | TuneIn Radio | Stitcher
- Subscribe in iTunes: Audio feed | Video feed
- Listen to it here with the player above
We're back from the Sprint Evo 4G launch party in New York City, and Phil and Mickey brought Jerry Hildenbrand along for the podcast ride. Oh, and we did it all live with hundreds of you listening and in the chat room. It was a sight, to say the least.
The Evo 4G launch party
- Live at the Sprint Evo 4G party
- Sprint Evo 4G pricing, availability announced - $199 starting June 4
- How do you feel about the Evo 4G pricing? (Updated)
- Hands-on redux with the Sprint Evo 4G
- Video-chat demo on the Sprint Evo 4G
- Demo of simultaneous voice and data on the Sprint Evo 4G
- Pre-order your HTC EVO now at Best Buy -- literally, at Best Buy
- Sprint gives up on the Nexus One, too
- HTC countersues Apple, asks ITC to halt sales of iPhone, iPod, and iPad
- LG Ally lands on Verizon May 20th for $99 after contract
- Garminfone will cost $199
- The Xperia X10 Mini clears the FCC
- Yes, Google's still working on a tablet; yes, Verizon's 'in talks' to carry it
- Samsung working on the S-Pad, an Android-powered tablet device?
- New Samsung Acclaim Android phone coming, exclusively for U.S. Cellular
- Cellular South getting the Milestone
- Dell Aero passes through the FCC approval process
- The Motorola Flipout is one square phone
- How fast is Android 2.2? Froyo reportedly boosts speed by 450 percent
- Android 2.2 will have built-in tethering, WiFi hotspot (but will carriers allow it?)
- New Flash for Android video runs great, possibly shows Android 2.2 homescreen
- Droid Eris 2.1 begins rolling out
- T-Mobile myTouch 3G will get Android 2.1
- Latest date for Sprint Hero Android 2.1 update is now May 21
- Official Google I/O Android app now available
- Android Quick App - NY Times
- Google Maps for Android updated with biking directions, nav shortcut, sharing
- Hands-on with the Dolphin Browser HD Android app
- Dolphin Browser HD forced to take out YouTube downloading feature
- Android Market acting up? Try this ...
- Square brings credit card payments to Android
- Quake III running on Motorola Milestone -- with a Zeemote JS1 controlling it all
- Archaic Windows 3.1 Installed on Android
- SlingPlayer for Android is in private beta
- Erick Tseng leaves Google and Android to join Facebook
- Another Android heavyweight leaving Google
- Google's Android 2.2 Froyo sculpture outed by an excited sculpture outer
- Sony will introduce Android-based Dragonpoint Google TV at Google I/O
- Android sold more phones than Apple in Q1, analyst reports
Want to be on the podcast?
Sure, you can just listen to the AndroidCentral Podcast. (And you should.) But it's much more fun to be a part of it. And there are several ways you can do so.
- Live Q&A: Look for the link each week to join the live Q&A.
- E-mail us: Have a question and want us to answer it on-air? E-mail us here.
Join us live
We record live before a studio audience (erm, chat room) Friday afternoons around 4 p.m. Eastern/1 p.m. Pacific. You can find us then at http://www.androidcentral.com/live. Or check our Google+ page for the Hangout with Q&A.
Who we are
If you're interested in advertising on the Android Central Podcast, please contact The Midroll.
The AndroidCentral Podcast is sponsored by ShopAndroid.com. And thanks to these great artists for providing their music under the Creative Commons license: