OnePlus keeps things simple when it comes to screenshots.
Rather than have several different methods or a bunch of features like some phones, with the OnePlus 3 you can simply take a single full-screen screenshot and then edit or share it from your gallery app of choice. Here's how to get it done:
- Pull up the content you want to screenshot on your screen
- Press and hold the Power and Volume down keys simultaneously for about two seconds
- You'll see a notification in the notification shade — tap it to enter the gallery, or expand it to instantly delete or share the screenshot
- If you want to use the screenshot later, just swipe away the notification — it will remain in your gallery
And that's it! You're now properly equipped to quickly capture your screen and share it with anyone.
- OnePlus 3 review: Finally, all grown up
- OnePlus 3 specs
- OnePlus 3 vs. the flagship competition
- Latest OnePlus 3 news
- Discuss OnePlus 3 in the forums