The top Epic 4G Touch forums
So you've got your Sprint Epic 4G Touch, eh? Or maybe you're still looking. Either way, we've got everything you need to know in our Epic 4G Touch Forums. Here are but a few of the top threads:
- The Official "I got my Epic 4G Touch" Thread
- Epic 4G Touch system dump, ringtones, wallpapers
- [Read Me First] Epic Touch 4G Tips
- Reasons you dont want the Epic 4g Touch
- Bloatware Removal
- Official Sprint Galaxy S II Epic 4G Touch Announcement & Specs
And that's just to get things started. Be sure to stop by!
Get the Android Central Newsletter
Instant access to breaking news, the hottest reviews, great deals and helpful tips.
I talked to a sprint level 2 tech and was given directions for a soft boot which fixed the GPS and suddenly started showing me satellites in the GPS apps that have that ability.
The soft boot is entered as phone number: ##72786#. This takes you to an MSL entry screen. Sprint will provide you with the MSL for your phone. Follow the directions and a couple of reboots later you are good to go.