Jerry Hildenbrand, Andrew Martonik, and Daniel Bader dig in for a conversation about Pixel 4 and Pixel 4 XL. From the good, the bad and the ugly, there's no stone left unturned.
You should listen to the whole episode, but if you're dying for a TL;DR summary, skip ahead to 1:24:19. We've also provided a chapter marker there for your convenience. Enjoy!
Show Notes and Links:
- Google Pixel 4 review: Early to bed, early demise
- Google Pixel 4 XL review: A night vision camera that's dead by sunset
- Pixel 4 vs. iPhone 11 night mode battle: Touring NYC at 2 a.m.
- From the Editor's Desk: Google's wrong about ultrawide cameras
- Investigating the Pixel 4's 90Hz Smooth Display bug that also may be a feature
- Candid: Candid makes clear aligners that fit your budget and your lifestyle. Visit candidco.com/acp and use code ACP for $75 off.
We may earn a commission for purchases using our links. Learn more.
Everything we know (so far) about the Google Pixel 5
We're still months out from Google unveiling the Pixel 5, but that doesn't mean it's too early to speculate what it might offer. Here's everything we know so far!
Surface Duo AT&T preorders kick off at midnight ET tonight
Microsoft finally launched the Surface Duo today, announcing preorders at the Microsoft Store, AT&T, and Best Buy. If you're looking to grab one on AT&T, the company will kick off preorders at 9 p.m. PT / 12 a.m. ET tonight, August 12.
Microsoft has announced Surface Duo price, specs, and release date
It's finally happening! Microsoft's dual-screen Android smartphone that was first announced back in October 2019 is now available for preorder for an eye-watering $1399, and will begin shipping to customers starting September 10.
These are the best cases for the Moto Z4
The Moto Z4, part of Motorola's Z series of modular phones, launched last year. And while there are tons of "mods" for it, one of the best may simply be a reliable case.