Ara Wagoner and Andrew Martonik join Daniel Bader for a conversation about their Galaxy Note 10+ impressions, including a worthwhile detour into USB-C Power Delivery and PPS charging technology.
Google has ditched letter/food naming conventions for Android in favor of numbers. What we know as Android Q will simply become Android 10. The company has also redesigned Android branding and is putting tighter restrictions on its use.
Show Notes and Links:
- Samsung Galaxy Note 10+ review: Coasting to victory
- Samsung Galaxy Note 10 and Note 10+ specs: More RAM, fewer jacks
- Best 45W Note 10+ Chargers
- From the Editor's Desk: Charging an arm and a leg (and a Note 10+)
- Say goodbye to tasty treats: Q release is simply 'Android 10'
- Google redesigns Android brand for first time since 2014, bringing new colors and robot head
- Android 10: Everything you need to know!
- Nokia shares its Android 10 roadmap with updates starting in Q4 2019
- Google Home Mini to be replaced by better-sounding 'Nest Mini' this fall
- Thrifter.com: All the best deals from Amazon, Best Buy, and more, fussily curated and constantly updated.
We may earn a commission for purchases using our links. Learn more.
OnePlus 8 review: More of the same, for $100 more
Just 6 months removed from the OnePlus 7T, the OnePlus 8 is here as the affordable mainstream option at a new higher price. Here's what it offers for that extra money, and where its value stands.
Samsung Galaxy Note 20 Ultra review: Too big to fail
Samsung's massive, beautiful and imposing Note 20 Ultra is one of the best phones ever made. But it's too damn pricey.
Everything you need to know about the PS5: Release date, price, and more
Sony has officially confirmed that it is working on the PlayStation 5. Here's everything we know about it so far.
The best car phone holder for your phone
Make sure you've got a quality car mount for your phone before you head off for a summer trip as more and more states and cities impose hands-free laws!