New features come to first generation models
The new version of Motorola's Touchless Control app, now rebadged as Moto Voice, has been updated today in a big way. Along with the bug fixing goodness that accompanies any and every app update, some of the new features from the 2014 Moto X have been pushed to the first generation Moto X phones. That means your Moto X, Droid Ultra, Droid MAXX and Droid Mini have some cool new features!
The official changelog:
- When Moto 360 is active, only your watch will respond to your voice
- Supported on: Droid Ultra, Droid Mini, Droid Maxx, Moto X (first generation)
- Customize your own launch phrase to make Moto Voice respond only to you
- Voice command support for YouTube, Facebook and WhatsApp
- Turn on Talk to Me and other Moto modes through voice commands
- Support for Moto Hint and Moto 360
- User experience improvements and bug fixes
- Compatible only with Android 4.4 KitKat
The update is live on some of our own Moto phones here, so it's a good idea to have a look and see if yours is ready. Check via the link at the top of the post.
Big thanks to megatomic!
Epic Games is suing Google following Fortnite's removal from the Play Store
Following Apple removing Fortnite from its App Store, and the subsequent announcement of an Epic Games lawsuit against the company, Google seems to have done the same.
The Walking Dead Onslaught hacks its way onto PSVR on PS4 and PS5
The Walking Dead Onslaught is finally making its way to your favorite VR platform this September.
When will my phone get Android 11?
There's a lot to look forward to with Android 11, but when will your phone actually get it? Here's everything we know!
Get the most out of these smart devices and services with Google Assistant
The Google Assistant is the most useful smart voice assistant for getting your questions answered and keeping track of your digital life, but it's also great at helping you control your smart home devices and services.