Motorola's Moto G looks to make a name for itself worldwide by being a mid-spec'd but properly priced Android smarpthone.
Here are the complete Moto G specs:
- Operating system: Android 4.3 Jelly Bean (to be updated to Android 4.4 KitKat in Janurary 2014)
- Display: 4.5-inch LCD display at 1280x720 resolution. 329 ppi
- Processor: Qualcomm Snapdragon 400 processor at 1.2GHz. (MSM 8x26, Adreno 305)
- RAM: 1 gigabyte
- Storage: 8GB or 16GB, two free years of 50GB on Google Drive
- Dimensions: 129.9 x 65.9 x 6.0-11.6 mm
- Weight: 143 grams
- Battery: 2070 mAh (non-removable)
- Rear camera: 5 megapixels, (4:3 for full resolution), LED flash, 4x digital zoom, slow motion video, burst mode, auto HDR, panorama, tap-to-focus
- Front camera: 1.3 megapixels
- Video capture: 720p (front anrear) at 30 fps
- Networks: GSM (850/900/1800/1900 MHz); UMTS (850/900/1700/1900/2100 MHz); CDMA (850/1900 MHz). No LTE.
- Wifi: 802.11 b/g/n
- Bluetooth: Bluetooth 4.0
- Location: GPS/GLONASS
Luna is both a safe bet and Amazon's best idea in years
Is "rolling your own" Netflix-style game library what we really want? Amazon thinks so.
Google's parent company settles shareholder lawsuit over sexual misconduct
Following sexual misconduct reports from 2018, Google has settled a shareholder lawsuit and announced major changes to how the company operates in these regards — including no severance packages for employees fired over sexual misconduct.
Pixel 5 and Pixel 4a 5G won’t launch until weeks after September 30 event
Google’s announcing its new Pixel phones, the Pixel 5 and Pixel 4a 5G, on September 30. Unfortunately, you’ll have to wait a while longer before they actually launch.
These cases look great and will keep your Galaxy A20 protected with ease
The Samsung Galaxy A20 is a rather intriguing budget smartphone with some nifty tricks hidden up its sleeve. Today, we're taking a look at the best cases that you can get for this brand new phone.