Visible has quickly proven to be one of the most exciting options in the carrier space. For just $40/month with no extra taxes or fees, you get access to Verizon's network with unlimited talk, text, data. Access to Verizon's sub-6 5G network is included and you also get unlimited hotspot data at 5Mbps. There are a ton of great phones to use on Visible. If you like the sound of that and want to get signed up for Visible ASAP, here's a step-by-step guide on how to do so.
How to download the Visible app
One of the big draws to Visible is that everything for the carrier is handled through its app. This includes paying for your bill, buying a new phone, and even signing up for the service for the first time. To get started, you'll need to first download the Visible app from the Play Store.
- Open the Google Play Store on your phone.
- Tap the search bar and type in "Visible".
- Tap Visible Phone Service.
- Tap Install.
How to sign up for Visible
When you open up the Visible app, you'll have options for signing up with a new device or getting just the service and bringing over your own phone. I'm using the latter of those two options for this example, but the process is mostly the same either way.
- Open the Visible app.
- Swipe right two screens and tap the blue Get Started button.
Tap Get Started once more.
- Check if my phone works to bring your own device. If you choose to buy a new phone from Visible, resume at step 6.
- Enter your IMEI to see if your Android will work.
Review your bag and continue.
- Create your Visible Account.
- Enter your shipping information.
Enter your current account information to keep your phone number.
- Follow the prompts to Set payment method.
Once your complete this, you'll order a SIM card to activate your Visible service. Once this arrives, you can activate it in the Visible app. Visible has announced that it will begin rolling out support for eSIM in some phones so if your phone supports it, you could complete your activation right away.
If you get stuck or lost, you can chat with support by tapping the question mark icon in the top right of the app.
Our top equipment picks
We may earn a commission for purchases using our links. Learn more.