Chromebooks have great trackpads and keyboards. Having said that, a full-sized keyboard and mouse are a lot better if used in the right situation. While a wired accessory will just work, less wires means a less cluttered workspace. This is how to pair your Bluetooth accessories with your Chromebook!
- How to pair your Bluetooth accessories with your Chromebook
- How to remove a Bluetooth device from your Chromebook
How to pair your Bluetooth accessories with your Chromebook
- Click on your profile picture in the lower right corner.
- Click on the Bluetooth icon.
- If Bluetooth is currently disabled, click the toggle to enable it.
- Turn on your accessory and enable pairing mode from the accessory.
- The way to do this will vary by device, so read the included manual to find out how to do this.
- Back on your Chromebook, scroll down on the list of Unpaired devices until you find the device you're trying to pair.
Click on the device name and wait for connection.
Once the device has been paired, you'll see a notification saying the device is now available to use.
Keep in mind, the Bluetooth device will be available to all users. As an example: if you share your Chromebook with your kids, their audio may come through a paired speaker.
How to remove a Bluetooth device from your Chromebook
You may want to or need to remove a device. Fortunately, that's just as easy.
- Open the settings menu, and click Bluetooth.
- Click the three dots next to the device you'd like to remove.
Click remove device.
How many devices do you pair with your Chromebook? Let us know down below!
We may earn a commission for purchases using our links. Learn more.
TikTok plans to sue the Trump administration as soon as today, August 11
In response to President Trump’s executive order that would effectively ban the app in the United States, the company is taking the fight to court.
A deal between Huawei and Qualcomm can create more problems than it solves
Huawei wants to sell phones but its placement on the Entity List makes that difficult. Qualcomm is ready to save the day, but that's bad news for the whole industry.
Beat Racer dazzles with an incredible soundtrack and addicting gameplay
This week's game highlight comes thumping in with some awesome music. Beat Racer is a fun runner title with fantastic visuals, an ear-pleasing electronic soundtrack, and addicting gameplay.
Save your Chromebook from terrible sound with an amazing speaker set
Laptop speakers suck. Here are a few easy ways to go from 'aww' to 'aww yeah' when listening to your Chromebook.