The Chrome Web Store has made lots of headway since it's initial release -- Google took the time today to tell us all some stats behind the Web Store and the numbers are quite impressive to say the least. Developers are on board all the way and users have now downloaded 17 million apps.
Now, the next step -- Google announced they will be launching the Chrome Web Store in 41 different languages and making it totally available to all to all 160 million users of Chrome. Aside from all that, they are now working on in-app payments so that developers can better profit off of their apps and as such, they've also laid the groundwork for a developer relationship in which Google only requires 5% of the profits meaning, developers take the remaining 95% home. We like that idea, and we're pretty sure developers will as well.
PS5 snub shows just how little Sony cares about India
The PS5 and PS5 Digital Edition will be going on sale in most global markets starting November 12. But with Sony failing to reveal pricing and availability details for India, PlayStation fans are left guessing as to when Sony's next-gen console will make its debut in the country.
Everything you need to know about the Pixel 4a and Pixel 4a 5G
The Pixel 4a is now available, the Pixel 4a 5G is coming soon, and we've rounded up everything you need to know about both phones. Let's dive in!
What to expect from Amazon's September 2020 Alexa & Ring hardware event
Amazon is set to host its annual fall hardware event on Thursday, September 24. Here are a few devices that we might expect to see at tomorrow's event.
The best portable instant photo printers for Android devices
You're on the move and making memories on your mobile. While digital is great, why not try and make those memories a little more permanent with a tangible photo?