Samsung's Galaxy Note 9 is here, and as you probably know by now, there's a lot to get excited about. The all-new S Pen is more powerful than ever before, the cameras are shaping up to be the best we've seen from Samsung to-date, and the massive 4,000 mAh battery should be perfect for road-warriors.
Galaxy Note phones are usually available just about everywhere, and with the Note 9, that's no different. The phone is on the expensive side, but there are a few deals that you'll want to check out. Here are some of the best ways to save a few bucks on your big purchase.
Samsung Galaxy Note 9 Deals
- Amazon has the Midnight Black 128GB unlocked device at $280 off
- Meanwhile, 512GB unlocked models are $100 off at Amazon
- Verizon is offering up to $100 off when you upgrade, or $300 off when you switch and add a line
- Sprint is discounting the device by over 50% with a lease contract
- Buying two of the devices at AT&T will score you the second for free when you purchase both phones on AT&T Next
- Best Buy is offering up to $200 off with qualified activations
- Samsung offers $100 off and a free Power bundle w/ Bluetooth headphones, a wireless charger, and more
Your favorite deal?
Have you spotted another deal that we missed? If so, be sure to drop it in the comments and let us know about it!
We may earn a commission for purchases using our links. Learn more.