The Motorola Cliq 2 is finally getting it's Gingerbread update. I'll spare you from the witty and/or snide remarks abut Gingerbread being 18 months old. It's not an OTA update, and you'll need a computer running Microsoft Windows to update your Cliq 2. I'll spare you from the witty and/or snide remarks about that, too. In their place, I offer this list of updates and enhancements.
- Improved Cursor Control
- Improved Word Selection and Copy
- Number and Symbol Shortcuts
- Sleep Mode
- Dock Icon Functionality
- App Groups
- Rich Location App
- App and Power Management Details
- Download Manager App
- New User Interface Icons
- Tasks App Enhancements
- Browser Search Engine
- Emergent Groups and Smart Contacts
- Updated Calendar Options
- Device Control Capabilities Through 3LM
- UI performance Improvements
- Battery Fixes
- Wi-Fi Calling Implemented fixes to improve reliability.
- Wi-Fi Hotspot Signal Improved
That's a big, long list. You can find the full details, as well as update instructions in the links below. Now go get some Gingerbread if you're still using your Cliq 2!
Thanks everyone who sent this in!
- Related devices:
- Filed under: