Best Buy has dropped info on Thursday's U.S. launch of the Samsung Nexus S. And they are as follows:
- Stores open at 8 a.m. local time
- Online sales nationwide start at 8 a.m. Eastern time.
- There's a limit of two phones per customer; stores have a finite supply (natch)
- Demo phones will be on hand. (Let's hope they're not the non-working dummy phones we're all too used to at Best Buy)
- The Nexus S is unlocked.
- Off-contract price is $529, plus tax.
- On-contract price is $199 with a two-year T-Mobile plan. Add-a-line activation runs $249.99.
Best Buy also will have the usual upgrade checking in place, and they'll make sure you leave the store with the phone working (and likely with an accessory or two). So there you have it, folks. Just a couple of days to go. [Best Buy]
- Related devices: