Verizon rolls out update for Sony Xperia Z3v, mostly bug fixes
Verizon has released an update to its Sony Xperia Z3V today. While it's nothing to get too excited about, it does bring a number of bug fixes and improvements to the table.
Here's a run-down of what's been improved in the update:
- Reduce mobile data notifications during calls
- Simplify access to e-mail notification settings
- Update the Lifelog notification text to guide the user on how to put their device into high accuracy mode
- Update Lifelog default height and weight measurements to standard
- Optimize oversized email retransmit to reduce data usage
- Improved NFC performance
- Ensure emails with HTML links are displayed without a clickable link
- Enable HD video playback on Google Play Movies
- Modified group MMS to minimize "Message Expired or Not Available" condition
- Implement font size and layout improvements
The new update, which clocks in at software version 23.0.E.1.44, should be available for your device now. Happy updating!
Get the Android Central Newsletter
Instant access to breaking news, the hottest reviews, great deals and helpful tips.