We're getting a few more details about the Android 2.1 update that's dropping tomorrow for the Motorola Droid. Here's the deal:
- The first batch of 1,000 updates will be pushed out at 9 a.m. PDT.
- Assuming all goes well, another 9,000 updates will go out at 8:59 p.m. PDT.
- After that, there's a 24-hour waiting period (to make sure all's still well.)
- Then 200,000 updates will go out on Saturday, March 20.
- Another batch of 200,000 goes out after that, until everyone has the update.
This stuff is brand-new as of this morning, and things are still subject to change. But we're close, people, and we still expect a manual updating method to be had in short order, so don't freak out if you're not in the first group. Thanks, anon!
Google accidentally leaked the Android 11 beta to some Pixel owners
Instead of getting the June 2020 security patch, some Pixel owners were treated to a leaked build of the Android 11 beta. Here's what it looks like.
Shadow of Death 2 is what a mobile 2D hack-and-slash should be
For this week, we're taking a look at the Early Access sequel to the popular Shadow of Death. This 2D hack-and-slash is tons of fun, easy to pick up and play, and just generally a great time killer.
Everything you need to know about the OnePlus 8 and OnePlus 8 Pro
The newest OnePlus phones are here. Whether you want to read our full review, get familiar with all the specs, or anything else in between, here's everything you need to know about the OnePlus 8 and OnePlus 8 Pro!
These are the very best Motorola phones you can buy in 2020
Motorola won a legion of new fans when it rebooted its phone line up a few years ago. Things haven't slowed down since then, and this little list right here is a round up of the best that Moto currently has to offer.