We're back to our regular format with Andrew Martonik, Jerry Hildenbrand, and Daniel Bader at the helm for a detailed look at Android Messages, and efficiency of the hardware keyboard on BlackBerry KEY2.
Next, they tackle blatant "inspiration" the Vivo NEX takes from iOS. But it, along with the OPPO Find X, address customer demand for huge screens and no bezels by incorporating pop-up cameras. In a world of solid-state slabs, this is almost a throwback to the days of slider phones. Pull up an earbud or speaker and join us!
Show Notes and Links:
- BlackBerry KEY2 impressions
- Where to buy the BlackBerry KEY2
- Android Messages for desktop is now rolling out
- How to set up Android Messages for the web
- Vivo NEX hands-on
- OPPO Find X is here with a pop-up slider for all three cameras
- LightStream LightStream rewards consumers who have good credit with a great interest rate and no fees!
- Thrifter.com: All the best deals from Amazon, Best Buy, and more, fussily curated and constantly updated.
We may earn a commission for purchases using our links. Learn more.
Galaxy S9 stable Android 10 update now rolling out in the U.S. and Germany
After a slight delay, Samsung has finally started rolling out the Android 10-based One UI 2.0 update for the Galaxy S9 and S9+.
Google doesn't have to make big changes for the Pixel 4a to be great
The best part of the Pixel 4a is likely to be the same as the Pixel 3a: getting the basics done incredibly well, pairing it with an awesome camera and slick Google software, and doing it at a great price.
Do you see a lot of people using Pixel phones?
All of us here at AC are obviously familiar with Google's Pixel phones, but what about more general consumers? According to our forum members, not many of them see Pixels being used out in the wild.
Build you own phone cleaning kit without breaking the bank
We use our phones everywhere and expose them to all kinds of nastiness. Purify your phone with these affordable cleaning supplies.